Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    So I've got a problem here. I've been facing this for quite some time now.

So basically, my 2 year-old son needs to keep watching his youtube educational videos. Y'know, those online vids with the songs ABC, 123, itsy-bitsy spider etc etc...

The problem is, this is making me lag. I don't want to take youtube away from him since I can clearly see he's having fun watching them but ofc, I don't want to lag as well.

I searched google and read something about having a dedicated port on the router to be associated to the game you're playing. or something to avoid traffic.

I guess it's what they call port forwarding? I dunno.

I've never done this before since I never really felt the need to do so.

But now, I guess I need help with this.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Well yes, portforward.com should give you the idea on what to do.
    Alternatively you can preemptively buffer/download all the videos he watches and create a playlist with them.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Well yes, portforward.com should give you the idea on what to do.
    Alternatively you can preemptively buffer/download all the videos he watches and create a playlist with them.
    Dude, can u tell me more about this yo?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

5. The following user said thank you to HellSniper for this useful post:

Fourth (02-06-2016)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks dude. Im no computer wiz. But yo, i really appreciate this. Ill give it a shot and hope it takea the lag out.

Thread Information