Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Surfen View Post
    My laptop died today
    I promise you whenever i get a new one i will 1v1 you
    You just sad 200 pinger
    stupid, why you acting tough? I have ss of destroying you 26-4, and 18-2? You trying to prove something kid? Why the fck am I even egoing you? You're a stepping stone erryone already trashed. SMH.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    stupid, why you acting tough? I have ss of destroying you 26-4, and 18-2? You trying to prove something kid? Why the fck am I even egoing you? You're a stepping stone erryone already trashed. SMH.
    I still cant understand why you writing with size 7
    26-4 and 18-2 uhh?
    that was 2 months ago
    stop being lame

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    I still cant understand why you writing with size 7
    26-4 and 18-2 uhh?
    that was 2 months ago
    stop being lame
    Kid, I can log on after 10 years and still 11-0 you in a heartbeat. Stop acting tough, unless you can be as good as anyone in iniustus or NFZ then you're legitly not a challenge. Traget Practice.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Kid, I can log on after 10 years and still 11-0 you in a heartbeat. Stop acting tough, unless you can be as good as anyone in iniustus or NFZ then you're legitly not a challenge. Traget Practice.
    ok i admit im blind

Duh
    I dont mind 1v1ing you
    You are just 200 trash pinger
    Go 1v1 bar
    *cough* bar *cough*

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    ok i admit im blind

Duh
    I dont mind 1v1ing you
    You are just 200 trash pinger
    Go 1v1 bar
    *cough* bar *cough*
    SAD you have to get another person to do your 1v1. This alone says everything about your gunz career. SMH this kid. Trashgen

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    SAD you have to get another person to do your 1v1. This alone says everything about your gunz career. SMH this kid. Trashgen
    I dont think yoU have a brain to understand that i lost my laptop

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    I dont think yoU have a brain to understand that i lost my laptop
    I don't think you can comprehend the fact that even with your laptop fixed and all of your astonishingly pathetic effort in place, you still can't win. TARGET PRACTICE.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    requesting forum mod to take this thread down , was useless anyways

μ

Country
    Thanks
    hey lets be nice to each other instead of mean :'(

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks

11. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post: