Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    Do you think you can win me?
    Another trash player using hitbox

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    This fcking robel kunt. KID DIDN'T you ask me for 1v1 and then DIDN'T show up the next day? Bitch tryna talk smack when u aint got shit. I'd 11-0 you in a heartbeat. Gets banned for hitboxing because you were found guilty, and now you're here on forums acting nice and suckin erryone's dik to get unbanned?. stupid shit. I'd love to break your jaw irl this kid. small arms af.

sad thing is, you're apparently sucking off the **** of a Phaggot I know. U tryin so hard to get unbanned bro. Damn.
    Last edited by Fourth; 02-11-2016 at 11:42 PM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    w0w so mad i am br men. y r so rude? all can say is fgt and stars? u r triggered.
    Kid begs ghost to join roaststone makes a thread begging to join NFZ then gets salty when we tell him he can't join. Another pathetic newgen. Go do the world a favor and beat your mom to death with a bag of lemons to make sure she doesn't make another retarded zika baby like yourself.

4. The following user said thank you to YoungSavagÉ for this useful post:

Fourth (02-11-2016)

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YoungSavagÉ View Post
    Kid begs ghost to join roaststone makes a thread begging to join NFZ then gets salty when we tell him he can't join. Another pathetic newgen. Go do the world a favor and beat your mom to death with a bag of lemons to make sure she doesn't make another retarded zika baby like yourself.
    Never begged ghost for anything, thread wasn't meant to be taken seriously, i care about join your squat ;o!? newgen but u join

"Join Date Aug 2014"

stop mad okay? we r happy server

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Never begged ghost for anything, thread wasn't meant to be taken seriously, i care about join your squat ;o!? newgen but u join

"Join Date Aug 2014"

stop mad okay? we r happy server
    You think your join date on FG makes you a oldgen you pathetic br? Please lets go to a real gunz community and lets see who's the newgen? This whole community is a newgen community. Just a bunch of pserver hero's who could never hang with the big boys.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    lol hitbox scrubs every1 hitbox scrubs

8. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (02-12-2016)

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by YoungSavagÉ View Post
    You think your join date on FG makes you a oldgen you pathetic br? Please lets go to a real gunz community and lets see who's the newgen? This whole community is a newgen community. Just a bunch of pserver hero's who could never hang with the big boys.
    How can make u happi guy?

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    By hanging yourself.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

11. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

YoungSavagÉ (02-11-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    90% of the community gathering on a island and letting fourth actually nuke them for real. Then I'd go back to my normal forums.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    im gonna squeeze lemon in ur eyes then **** your bitch

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information