Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Post the correct names and levels (maybe screenshots) in here and we shall have a look at it.
    Thank you for your reply!

Premium Shotguns:

Iris Shotgun - Lvl 7 - Picture in attachments
    Iron Crow Shotgun - Lvl 15 - Picture in attachments
    Cruelizon - Lvl 24 - Picture should be in attachments but I can only upload 5 attachments apparently.
    Pioneer - Lvl 40 - Picture in attachments

There was I believe also an "Adventurer Shotgun" something just like the "Adventurer Long Sword" in Ijji with a standard model for like lvl 5 shotguns. I believe you could use this on Lvl 1. There were a lot more (premium) shotguns though. Like the "Thor", "Stormbringer" and the "Arquebus". I think I just add them later with pictures if available.

Shotguns you could buy with "bounty" at the time:

Breaker 3 - Lvl 5 - Part of a in-game picture of character view screen. Has the model for Breaker 3
    Breaker 5 - Lvl 10 - Same model as Breaker 3
    Breaker 6 - Lvl 15 - Same model as Breaker 3 and 5 I believe
    Avenger - Lvl 30 - Can't seem to find a picture of this one. It had the same model as the Avenger.MK II though. It was similar to the Iris Shotgun but not entirely the same.
    Breaker 7 - Lvl 30 - Picture in attachments
    Avenger MK.II - Lvl 45 - See "Avenger"
    Breaker 8 - Lvl 45 -Picture in attachments (same model as Breaker 7)

Also the reason I started this thread was not because of levels specifically but because of the fact the models of the shotguns I mentioned in the OP are wrong. Also because the Cruelizon shotgun (model) is nowhere to be found of all the shotguns buyable in FGunZ.

Sincerely,

Maw

Ps: Here are the stats of most guns in the game. Don't know if it's 100% accurate. Link

Pps: The model now stating in the game that it is "Iron Crow Shotgun" could very well be the "Avenger" and "Avenger.MK II". It was similar to the "Iris Shotgun". I take a look at it again later.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jayleigh; 02-12-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Thread Information