Noisia's Avatar More than meets the eye.

Country
    Thanks
    The Developers have decided to drop all support for PC and stop releasing DLC. So all season pass holders are missing out on extra content/characters that consoles are receiving. If anyone could be absolute babes, please help sign this petition.

https://www.change.org/p/netherrealm...bat-x-a-chance

Not too many signatures left, all the support is very much appreciated!

~ Thanks

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I honestly say it's for the better. They outright damaged their port when it was released as a buggy mess and took far too long with their patches. They no longer have their install base on the PC version and they realized any time spent would just be a waste.

Not that I'm siding with them-- this is twice in such a short time period that Warner Bros. trashed a PC port. Granted Arkham Knight was a FAR worse situation, they still shot themselves in the foot when they simply let this buggy mess on hold for so long before patching it to actually work.

Noisia's Avatar More than meets the eye.

Country
    Thanks
    They've actually sorted the PC port out, the people complaining about it have really bad specs, haha. I'm running it at max settings at 60fps, no drops at all; this is on a mid-spec gaming PC.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    lucas wtf kid, where u at....!?!?!?
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

la flame's Avatar icantteachuhowtoslowdance

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
    They've actually sorted the PC port out, the people complaining about it have really bad specs, haha. I'm running it at max settings at 60fps, no drops at all; this is on a mid-spec gaming PC.
    the problem isnt the fact that they eventually sorted it out, but that they took too long to fix their **** up

Thread Information