Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    dude? Stfu? This isn't even abt you, why u gettin triggered? U want my employee id and a picture of my son too? I'd be happy to shove it down your throat. This isn't the first time you got pissed at me trolling, if you can't take troll, don't troll. easy as that. bitch. You're so bad at this game, I literally had to have sessions with you to have you improve a little bit. smh.
    You're not a troll.. you're just a shit player who posts on the forum and talks himself up.

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    dude? Stfu? This isn't even abt you, why u gettin triggered? U want my employee id and a picture of my son too? I'd be happy to shove it down your throat. This isn't the first time you got pissed at me trolling, if you can't take troll, don't troll. easy as that. bitch. You're so bad at this game, I literally had to have sessions with you to have you improve a little bit. smh.
    You aint even good enough to be considered a troll men. Plus if you have a kid why would you act like one here, act at least somewhat your age not your own child's. lma00000

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    You aint even good enough to be considered a troll men. Plus if you have a kid why would you act like one here, act at least somewhat your age not your own child's. lma00000
    Didnt u get 11-3ed men?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks

salt overload~

Country
    Thanks
    Didnt u get 11-3ed men?
    I also got 8-11'd but i aint trippin. I know im bad at this game

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moistz View Post
    First off session me? You tried so hard to be a teacher you begged me every time i saw you please 1v1 me i can show you some moves lawl i never once since i've known you asked to 1v1 cause i could careless so dont say u "trained" me second i'm not pissed because i'm defending a clan mate makes me pissed?
    Moves? U cant even rs propely man. Uve known me before this random and now ur raging at me? What gives?. Also, werent u.... nevermind, you too ez.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    it's like watching a sad love story now.

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
    wew
    it's like watching a sad love story now.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
    Wasnt this a warmup? Smh randoms today lol.

Bible
    why u takin my thread style... fgunz randoms.. i swear..

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information