Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    Adding event items/improving existing ones

Suggestion description:
    I feel as if the current event shop's only actual worthwhile item to buy is the jjang, since its the only item that's actually permanent, rest of the items are only rentable. making things for example the exp ring permanent, for a decently high price such as 30 event points would cause more people to play events for such items instead of exchanging them for coins, something that u can already win from the weekly competition/player events, or donating, which is something that imo kinda ruins the idea of event points only being available to obtain from official events and are not giftable.

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:

Suggestion description:
    I feel as if the current event shop's only actual worthwhile item to buy is the jjang, since its the only item that's actually permanent, rest of the items are only rentable. making things for example the exp ring permanent, for a decently high price such as 30 event points would cause more people to play events for such items instead of exchanging them for coins, something that u can already win from the weekly competition/player events, or donating, which is something that imo kinda ruins the idea of event points only being available to obtain from official events and are not giftable.
    Dreams of everyone on FG. This topic has already been talked about so I doubt it, the community has already asked for new things.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:

Suggestion description:
    I like the idea about making the exp ring unlimited for 30 event points but I don't think we need more people to play events because when there is an event the room is always full and there is also like 40 players and 10 of them waiting in lobby just to join.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    I like the idea about making the exp ring unlimited for 30 event points but I don't think we need more people to play events because when there is an event the room is always full and there is also like 40 players and 10 of them waiting in lobby just to join.
    I remember when they used to make 4 rooms for dodgeball, having more people is not a problem unless the staff is hosting solo

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I remember when they used to make 4 rooms for dodgeball, having more people is not a problem unless the staff is hosting solo
    4 rooms? that means 4 staff I don't think 4 staff will come every time there is an event.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    4 rooms? that means 4 staff I don't think 4 staff will come every time there is an event.
    The last time I've seen 4 rooms was 2014.

OT: Not sure what you mean by the EXP ring being 30 event points, if this were to happen and people who only played events solely for the EXP ring got 30, I'm pretty sure they'd stop playing in comparison to if we keep it as it is.

I do agree on adding new items for the event shop to make it worth a bit more while, but things like this are completely up to the developers.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    The last time I've seen 4 rooms was 2014.

OT: Not sure what you mean by the EXP ring being 30 event points, if this were to happen and people who only played events solely for the EXP ring got 30, I'm pretty sure they'd stop playing in comparison to if we keep it as it is.

I do agree on adding new items for the event shop to make it worth a bit more while, but things like this are completely up to the developers.
    the current items (including exp ring) are not permanent and giving them a higher price along with making them permanent will be a *possibly* good reason for more people to play in events for such items rather than only playing for the exchanging to coins. this does not hurt any of the other options which include exchanging to coins and renting items, so there is no way it will stop people from joining events.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    the current items (including exp ring) are not permanent and giving them a higher price along with making them permanent will be a *possibly* good reason for more people to play in events for such items rather than only playing for the exchanging to coins. this does not hurt any of the other options which include exchanging to coins and renting items, so there is no way it will stop people from joining events.
    Alright, then I just won all of the items in the event shop. What now?

Kavi's Avatar 👑 King 👑

Country
    Thanks
    Yeap 4 Rooms ^AxD

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    It's more of a personal opinion whether you think items are worthy of being bought with event points..
    Whenever we have new items for the shops, we will add them.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

leafstyler (03-04-2016), Pigglet (03-04-2016)

Thread Information