Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I still dont get why surfen always defending zoro hes just prime example of one of the hackers who got unbanned fast just stop being a lil bitch boy surfen and admit he was unbanned way too fast or UNBANNED at all for hacking.

server has no standards for hackers its like their promoting hackers this way

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Fourth (03-06-2016), Phanta (03-06-2016), Sparks (03-06-2016), Sunfire (03-06-2016)

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    are you retarded, i never gave apex hitbox nor did i to Airadox and Aries. These mentally retarded kids just needed someone to blame so they could get their unban earlier, Thats how it works here.

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    are you retarded, i never gave apex hitbox nor did i to Airadox and Aries. These mentally retarded kids just needed someone to blame so they could get their unban earlier, Thats how it works here.

You told us in a duel room that you spread it as revenge on FG for unbanning you without reason...lmao. They told me you gave it to them long before they made an unban appeal, no reason for them to lie about where they got it from.

So....no im not retarded...

You also tried lying and saying you didn't have Shana on skype, then you later admit to giving it to Shana, and you said unlike Shana you're not gonna expose the other unlegit players you gave the hitbox too.

I only grabbed this screenshot though, so if people don't want to believe me that's fine, at least there's that screenshot.
    Last edited by Sparks; 03-06-2016 at 02:33 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    https://i.gyazo.com/0319fa9f3f55c8c1...9e321c0eeb.png

You told us in a duel room that you spread it as revenge on FG for unbanning you without reason...lmao. They told me you gave it to them long before they made an unban appeal, no reason for them to lie about where they got it from.

So....no im not retarded...

You also tried lying and saying you didn't have Shana on skype, then you later admit to giving it to Shana, and you said unlike Shana you're not gonna expose the other unlegit players you gave the hitbox too.

I only grabbed this screenshot though, so if people don't want to believe me that's fine, at least there's that screenshot.
    Only spoke to Apex lately and he told me about 2 hours ago he never said he got it from me, about Shana i never said thati didnt have him on skype, i even named the persons which you suspected me of sending the hb to . And one more thing stop bitching about it cause their not gonna ban someone because of a drama thread which has been created by a mentally retarded kid who cant get out of his house for once
    Last edited by Boostage123; 03-06-2016 at 02:43 AM.

Thanks
    Only spoke to Apex lately and he told me about 2 hours ago he never said he got it from me, about Shana i never said thati didnt have him on skype, i even named the persons which you suspected me of sending the hb to . And one more thing stop bitching about it cause their not gonna ban someone because of a drama thread which has been created by a mentally retarded kid who cant get out of his house for once
    Calling me retarded? U can literally go to the first page of this thread to see the skype convo of apex saying they all got it off you. Since you're a little slow I'll even link you to the top of the thread: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...reph-Shana-ban

Now click that link, look at the second skype picture, then go make some new story with Apex.

You also never named the people you gave hitbox too, u just called Shana a snake for telling me he got it off you.

Calling me retarded then making a fool of yourself doesn't make you look smart

Thanks
    Calling me retarded? U can literally go to the first page of this thread to see the skype convo of apex saying they all got it off you. Since you're a little slow I'll even link you to the top of the thread: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...reph-Shana-ban

Now click that link, look at the second skype picture, then go make some new story with Apex.

You also never named the people you gave hitbox too, u just called Shana a snake for telling me he got it off you.

Calling me retarded then making a fool of yourself doesn't make you look smart
    he never said i sended it to him, and idc about Snake i never said i didnt send him hb u lfieless shit

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Ladies, Gentlemen, I present to you, the person you unbanned.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Thanks
    he never said i sended it to him, and idc about Snake i never said i didnt send him hb u lfieless shit
    did you even bother reading all the chat logs i posted? Or do i need to link you to the first page of this thread again?

Thanks
    did you even bother reading all the chat logs i posted? Or do i need to link you to the first page of this thread again?
    keep crying

Thanks
    keep crying

Does anyone here speak dutch and wanna translate

i like how he stopped replying now
    Last edited by Sparks; 03-06-2016 at 03:10 AM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information