Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    yo ugly ass kids who never get out of their house.

I just read the thread of Sparks aka crybaby2016 and i though i really have to explain to him and fourth and the other mentallly retarded kids who
    only have virtual friends about my ban and the hitbox.

So it all started at the second 1v1 against bar.

it ended up 11-7 for me, and mr bad got mad cause he couldn't get over the fact someone who just moved to fg destroyed his ass for the second time
    in a 1v1.

so he decided to report me for hitbox, which i already was known for ( i mean everyone though i was hitboxing ).
    So staff who has absolute no idea about spike and delay bans me, but atleast they gave arguments!
    So i got mad and asked hitbox to a few friends of mine cause i was planning to spread it to the server as a revenge.
    And i got it and was almost ready to spread it.

Luckly i explained everything and i finally teached them about pullets and bullet direction with MY point of view ( my replay ).

they understood and apologized and nothing happend after that.

Than i decided to delete the hitbox out of my pc cause i didnt wanna get caught with Hitbox on my pc cause i know one of those snakes gms
    were gonna search my pc.

suddenly my arabic friends got reported including me in the same report by Fadi aka retard of the year who is willing to upload 10+ replays.

So i got banned again for hitbox, but this time without any arguments or any explanation for which replay i was banned, and which round, and not even
    which moment ( which shots?)? So i made a appeal asking for which round i was banned and which moment., than a gm member who im not allowed to mention cause his in the
    list, declined every unban appeal with ''''ahhaahahahah no'' ( gg gm protocal ). So i got mad and talked with miranda on skype which she ignored
    me and basicly deleted me cause i kept asking her eveyrday if he was gonna look at my ban ( which she said she would but she didnt). So
    all of this and the ban got me mad. So i got the hitbox again from the same person, spread it to lots of people in order to revenge the server.
    thats the story, Shana was one of those people who i send the hitbox to and HE probably send it to his internet squad with aries and airadox were
    probably in. This is the story dipshit sparks. Now hopefully your tits are calm and you can go outside for once and enjoy life and party and have fun cause sitting behind a pc 12 hours a day and eating nothing but dorritos with ketchup is not gonna do you any good. This is not only to sparks,
    but to every mental retard who cant get over the fact i got unbanned. I didnt write this for me, but for you kids who cant get to move their legs out of
    stress cause you didnt know the full story. Lots of shit happend in between but thats non of ur business, and has nothing to do with hb.

Hopefully this insipired you no lifes to go out and have fun for once.

Peace

btw shout out to dylan aka lines aka flacko worst player 2016 this screenshot was the first day i came back after 4 months which i had 5/10 aim that day and this
    baddie still lost LMFAO ***** ur worse than arti and Fourth and still dare to ego me LMFAO
    Last edited by Boostage123; 03-09-2016 at 03:09 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

HUGE WALL OF TEXT. DarkerV2

TL;DR somalian boy.

Last edited by Scarfather; 03-09-2016 at 03:14 AM.

3. The following user said thank you to Scarfather for this useful post:

Overdrive (03-09-2016)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    everybody keeps talking about this server Real Life

it seems all cool and shiit but when i try to join the server Real Life it says Connection Timed Out

i've read it all and im half retarded not going to say anything more about the story u've written

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Apparently, me having a job which I work on mondays to fridays and the fact that I'm earning more than $15,000.00 + commissions means that I don't have a life. Also having a son and a wife means I have no life. Having a car, a house which I'm paying for, paying for bills etc also means having no real life.

You remain a snake and will never walk with a lion's pride. Succumb to the embarrassment that you deserve.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

6. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Stuwadie (03-09-2016)

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    no one cares

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    Hi, first of all, your post doesn't make any sense. You start by saying "So i got mad and asked hitbox to a few friends of mine cause i was planning to spread it to the server as a revenge.
    And i got it and was almost ready to spread it." There is something very delusional in this sentence because you're saying that you had acces to HITBOX while everyone was already calling you an hitboxer "so he decided to report me for hitbox, which i already was known for ( i mean everyone though i was hitboxing )." You are kind contradicting yourself in your thread but its ok man i feel u. Furthermore, next time you try to prove a point you should use less swearing words and more arguments "kid learn to ****ing read mentally retarded usntable kid " I believe that Sparks did read your thread or else he wouldn't have answered.

"Lots of shit happend in between but thats non of ur business, and has nothing to do with hb."

may we know? this is kinda interesting my man

Great thread
    Last edited by KR4K3N; 03-09-2016 at 04:16 AM.

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

9. The following 3 users say thank you to KR4K3N for this useful post:

Harborth (03-09-2016), Overdrive (03-09-2016), Sparks (03-09-2016)

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    I've read it all Preety hard shit there :o

Sparks's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    yo ugly ass kids who never get out of their house.

I just read the thread of Sparks aka crybaby2016 and i though i really have to explain to him and fourth and the other mentallly retarded kids who
    only have virtual friends about my ban and the hitbox.

So it all started at the second 1v1 against bar.

it ended up 11-7 for me, and mr bad got mad cause he couldn't get over the fact someone who just moved to fg destroyed his ass for the second time
    in a 1v1.

so he decided to report me for hitbox, which i already was known for ( i mean everyone though i was hitboxing ).
    So staff who has absolute no idea about spike and delay bans me, but atleast they gave arguments!
    So i got mad and asked hitbox to a few friends of mine cause i was planning to spread it to the server as a revenge.
    And i got it and was almost ready to spread it.

Luckly i explained everything and i finally teached them about pullets and bullet direction with MY point of view ( my replay ).

they understood and apologized and nothing happend after that.

Than i decided to delete the hitbox out of my pc cause i didnt wanna get caught with Hitbox on my pc cause i know one of those snakes gms
    were gonna search my pc.

suddenly my arabic friends got reported including me in the same report by Fadi aka retard of the year who is willing to upload 10+ replays.

So i got banned again for hitbox, but this time without any arguments or any explanation for which replay i was banned, and which round, and not even
    which moment ( which shots?)? So i made a appeal asking for which round i was banned and which moment., than a gm member who im not allowed to mention cause his in the
    list, declined every unban appeal with ''''ahhaahahahah no'' ( gg gm protocal ). So i got mad and talked with miranda on skype which she ignored
    me and basicly deleted me cause i kept asking her eveyrday if he was gonna look at my ban ( which she said she would but she didnt). So
    all of this and the ban got me mad. So i got the hitbox again from the same person, spread it to lots of people in order to revenge the server.
    thats the story, Shana was one of those people who i send the hitbox to and HE probably send it to his internet squad with aries and airadox were
    probably in. This is the story dipshit sparks. Now hopefully your tits are calm and you can go outside for once and enjoy life and party and have fun cause sitting behind a pc 12 hours a day and eating nothing but dorritos with ketchup is not gonna do you any good. This is not only to sparks,
    but to every mental retard who cant get over the fact i got unbanned. I didnt write this for me, but for you kids who cant get to move their legs out of
    stress cause you didnt know the full story. Lots of shit happend in between but thats non of ur business, and has nothing to do with hb.

Hopefully this insipired you no lifes to go out and have fun for once.

Peace

btw shout out to dylan aka lines aka flacko worst player 2016 this screenshot was the first day i came back after 4 months which i had 5/10 aim that day and this
    baddie still lost LMFAO ***** ur worse than arti and Fourth and still dare to ego me LMFAO
    http://s29.postimg.org/de2gjjpqr/je_bent_aknker_bad.jpg

I like how you make up a new story every time haha

what about this ss:

We get it, youre unlegit, and when you get exposed you spread your hacks to the rest of the server, then you get unbanned.

12. The following user said thank you to Sparks for this useful post:

KR4K3N (03-09-2016)

Seb's Avatar me > chepolina > riokeshi

Country
    Thanks
    a t t e n t i o n f a g
    let this game die

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    keyboard warriors are the best warriors

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast