idk

i dont like no1 of them
    mamame el guebo como dice el prieto

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeniram View Post
    idk

i dont like no1 of them
    Eh okay. It looks formal though,if that's what you guys think then nevermind.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amaethon View Post
    Eh okay. It looks formal though,if that's what you guys think then nevermind.
    It doesn't look formal at all...

The text isn't even on the same font size.. which should be, let's not talk about that fixed "anti-rip" that you do not need.
    Cause in the end without that anti-rip, you end up having the logo with the same font as the logo with some text and a different colour for each image.

Now if you take that KingPharaoh's GFX image of your signature, that stuff is sort of decent.

Edit: looking at your deviantart, those works seem to be tutorial works (tell me if I am wrong, if so.. follow some more tutorial).
    Last edited by StephanM; 03-24-2016 at 06:18 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    It doesn't look formal at all...

The text isn't even on the same font size.. which should be, let's not talk about that fixed "anti-rip" that you do not need.
    Cause in the end without that anti-rip, you end up having the logo with the same font as the logo with some text and a different colour for each image.

Now if you take that KingPharaoh's GFX image of your signature, that stuff is sort of decent.

Edit: looking at your deviantart, those works seem to be tutorial works (tell me if I am wrong, if so.. follow some more tutorial).
    Then I should remove the stamp then it gives me limited space for the same text width and height. Will do a V2,thanks bro.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Then I should remove the stamp then it gives me limited space for the same text width and height. Will do a V2,thanks bro.
    Just keep the text the same font size and just align it with the logo........ .....

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Just keep the text the same font size and just align it with the logo........ .....
    So I'm removing the stamp. Logo should be below,above,or beside?
    Last edited by Pharaoh; 03-24-2016 at 06:49 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    So I'm removing the stamp. Logo should be below,above,or beside?
    Yo, I am here to give you obv. pointers...
    Now it looks like I am making your works, really just make something up and look at it if you really like it or not, go read some stuff about when using what font and about image placing.

8. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

la flame (03-24-2016)

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    why are you retards acting like you could do any better, gj

la flame's Avatar icantteachuhowtoslowdance

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    why are you retards acting like you could do any better, gj
    i mean...lowkey...

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    This is kind of like a GFX Suggestion to make the reports and unban section formal.

Unbanned:

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/...psvvyy8dld.png

Banned:

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/...ps74cfimcp.png

Pending:

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/...psnphmioti.png

Denied:

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/...psm6jpwlgh.png

Hope you like it. If any gm wants to use it here it is,just copy image adress and add insert image.
    I think it's a good idea. I would just do some minor tweaking to what you have now, because what you have now doesn't look too bad, just some things don't really fit well.

The text looks alright, but I think you should switch certain colors. Maybe make Unbanned green, Banned red, Pending gray, and maybe Denied can be like an orange color or something. I only say this just so it makes some sort of sense. When I see unbanned, I think of approval, which usually is symbolized by something green like a check mark or something. I normally think of red when there's a ban on something/someone, and when things are pending usually you see it grayed out. I said orange instead of red for denied so it doesn't cause confusion between colors, and it's the Freestyle color too so it'd make sense.

I also think you should perfectly center the Unbanned, Banned, Pending and Denied words, then maybe make the Freestyle GunZ logo a bit smaller and drop the logo slightly lower in the circle.

I would find a way to make the circles appear more like stamps too. Maybe reshape them and add a little more definition or something. I just don't think of a stamp when I look at them. Honestly if you didn't mention that they were stamps, I wouldn't have known lol. Just looked like random logos to me or something.

Nice job though good effort. ^^

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information