Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Maze's Avatar Remember, no Russians.

Thanks
    Spend all your money.

After 3 yeras smoking your lunges will look like black paper.

Die younger.

so No.

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    it doesn't help you when you're depressed....
    the only reason you think so is because when you're depressed you look for something to help you stay at ease and since nicotine is already inside of you, it's always scratching at you. so when you smoke when you're depressed all it does is scratch that itch until the nicotine runs out..and you feel slightly at ease. my question is why did you even smoke your first cigarette?

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Thy Lord

Thanks
    I do smoke.. and its fine with me. Though it does cost alot. Depends on what you buy. Cigarets or shag. I got shag cause its cheaper. Smoking is kind of dumb to be honest. But people with many problems in their life got a big chance to become addicted to it, because it helps against depressive and suicidal feelings. Party-smokers are just stupid, they only smoke at parties. Sooner or later they become addicted and waste there money on it aswell. Sorry, that just has to be told.

PS: Don't start smoking if you didn't yet people. =]

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    No, if you can live without it you're hella pro.
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Thy Lord

Thanks
    Nah.. starting to smoke can be dodged easily.. Just dont accept it. Its not that hard. But most people wanna try it once.. and then they feel good.. feel relaxed and maybe even like the taste.. and buy some cigarets theirselves.. and become addicted. Dont start smokng.. cause quiting it will kill your spirit o.o

If I quit smoking these days.. ima get pissed about every thing and have loads of anger attacks.

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    is like everyone on this server at least smoked something other then me and keite? o.o oh and bunny =3

Thy Lord

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taylorx3 View Post
    is like everyone on this server at least smoked something other then me and keite? o.o oh and bunny =3
    You mean that you guys are the only ones not smoking? If so, I bet more people here dont smoke..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information