Originally Posted by Lordfrankish View Post
Suggestion type:
Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
Monthly clan rewards.

Suggestion description:
Well, i'll explain. This would be great and helpful!

When you play Clan war. You're automatically making CW points you can see it on the Website, It is a bit hard to make a lot of CW points but not impossible.

Players will need at least 500 CWpoints to get the monthly clan rewards.

Look:
http://i.imgur.com/FHZ5gr0.png

I suggest:

Clan award. Rank 1: 300 Coins per person (Only players who got 500 points or more).
Clan award. Rank 2: 200 Coins per person (Only players who got 500 points or more).
Clan award. Rank 1: 100 Coins per person (Only players who got 500 points or more).

I think this server never had a clan rewards like this. Players will love!

PD: Only a character from the account is available to get rewards on a Clan.

Explanation:

You can't receive two rewards from the same clan with the same account, like i got two characters on the rank 1 and my two chars got 500 points, You will receive only 1 award.

Only a character from the Account is available to receive rewards from a clan, though you can make 500 points in other clan and receive the Rewards from the other clan.

If i make 500 points on the 'Rank 1' and 500 points on the 'Rank 2' with different chars, Automatically i will receive 300 from the 1 + 200 from the 2 = 500

This is just a suggestion, though, i know I can't force the staff about how much coins they have to give.

red part is bullshit.
other part would be nice ^^

PS: nice esp