Thanks
    Goodjob, like it.

2. The following user said thank you to lex210607 for this useful post:

Spy (04-07-2016)

Spy's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    Those bubbles on her legs seem oddly placed like it came out from somewhere...
    the signature size is not according to standard and the rule of thirds isnt implemented properly plus there isnt much depth (but even i know its tough to do it on this piece) But overall, the colour grading does match nicely and it seems pleasant in general

Its great but as everything else in life, there is always room for some slight improvement. Keep it up!
    Thank you so much for your words of wisdom, such a good feeling to get good feedback from you. Can you enlighten me on the standard size for signatures and what is the rule of thirds? Sorry I'm new to this

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Famous View Post
    I don't know why but I like it
    Probably the render attracted you

5. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Spy (04-07-2016)

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Thank you so much for your words of wisdom, such a good feeling to get good feedback from you. Can you enlighten me on the standard size for signatures and what is the rule of thirds? Sorry I'm new to this
    signatures don't really have a "standard size" but for horizontal signatures (that the forum uses) is from 400 to 600 pixels in width and 150 to 300 pixels in height
    i personally go for 500X200 for normal sized signatures or 600X250 for bigger ones. Again it all depends on how much space you really need but try your best to make it have "widescreen movie" proportions

About rule of thirds, its a huge topic with great details if you google it but to sum it up. its best not to keep the render/subject in the middle or down in the corner
    but keep it on the side slightly or off centre

Try your best to put the render on those circles or near them in your future signatures

Hope these tips help you

Banned

Thanks
    Wtf is with her right foot?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information