Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:

Donor Shotgun Color Change

Suggestion description:

I've seen suggestions such as the players wanting the Developer to come out with the red donation shotguns with different colors, and if that suggestion were to get accepted, the Shotgun menu on the donation shop will be flooded with even more shotguns that is not necessary. So instead of creating the same models with different colors, I'll suggest a color change to the red shotgun. Like the Namechange in the FGunZ Donor shop, instead of changing the name, it changes the color of the red donation shotgun to the color you want it to be, and this color change ONLY applies to the red donation shotgun, with the cost of 50 coins you used.

Jestatic's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    they still need the models for that, and most likely this is not going to happen.
    sellin 07 osrs gold ^.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Such thing would bloat the client though. Like Jestatic said, we have to create a new model for each color.
    Then we'd also have to make quite some changes so you can swap the shotgun around for another color.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information