Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Her active ness is out of her control she must go to the library or other place etc

and yes if you have a good excuse they you will not be fired but you wouldent know about that
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Banned

Thanks
    Lol the only thing this thread has caused is a big argument between staff and players.

/lock and Dont post critism on the staff unless it's really urgent.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Ok... Let me clear some things up here:

The problem is now no longer the host, but now we need the client/server/etc.. set up, i.e. McSic, who is now online again and will be working on it soon.

Girbicid is, believe it or not, far more active than to be percieved, he just doesn't access the Forum's, or talk on them for that matter.

I have done what I can to keep the Forum's under constant watch; why you don't see me talking a lot on the Shoutbox. Also why I seem a lot easier to agitate lately. A few of you guys have been giving me some trouble lately; not sure why, but hey, just doing my job by punishing you. All the Administrator's have real life business to tend to and I am just making sure everything is alright for them when they come back.

A few other Staff are doing an extremely well job of being consistent on the Forum's and helping out in what ways they can, NitroAnon, AsianThunder, and Kairychu to name a few.

Anyways, the Staff will be much more active when there is something to be active about. Right now, its really only needed that me and the other Moderator's are active right now.

Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    FYI im online every single day bunny... get ur facts straight
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    FYI im online every single day bunny... get ur facts straight
    As am I. I don't post every day, and I don't talk on MSN every day. But whenever I have time, after work, I come on the forums and check things out. You'll notice a few people's signatures being reduced to URLs, or even removed completely. I don't post much, but that doesn't mean I'm not active.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information