Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    Make all the standard non-prem weapons the same as ijji pl0x

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kairychu View Post
    You could like, give everyone their ''credits'' back, or however to call it ( like 6x5$), from what they donated.
    And like what you're saying, with different kind of shotguns, ofcourse more expensive..
    Discussing about that now.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by WARREN View Post
    Make all the standard non-prem weapons the same as ijji pl0x
    Yeah, I was planning on doing that myself but because they've been played around with within the last 2 clients or so I'm not sure if I can recover them.

Just to let you know if I do get to edit the stats then increasing the stats for donators would definately be something I'm doing .

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    could have sworn it was more then 2 years however as admins know im up for anything your willing to trust me with along with asian
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AsianThunder View Post
    Yeah, I was planning on doing that myself but because they've been played around with within the last 2 clients or so I'm not sure if I can recover them.

Just to let you know if I do get to edit the stats then increasing the stats for donators would definately be something I'm doing .
    If you cant recover them tell me, my zitem.xml from my dummy server has the proper stats all you need to change are the levels, and im pretty sure their named accordingly in the zitem (breaker 9, renard, golden dragon sword etc) if not ill name them so its easier for you. if your allowed to do this.

ty ty /respect

Banned

Thanks
    So whether I can the job or not could the developers create a few donation/event weapons with all this time lying on our hands.

Donation shotgun, Revolver , Sword , Spray and a custom med kit .

Event shotgun, sword , and med maybe even some sets .

I know all of this can't be done within a day but we've got so much time before the server finally comes on so it's best to do something instead of just leaving everything the same which will basiclly give us a REALLY BAD name.

So I'm on my knees begging you guys, who ever is capable really to make these items not only to benefit us but the whole server.

Superdry's Avatar Ex Admin

Thanks
    The stats for the previous client I must say was poorly organised and I'm voluntaring to fix that up with a bit of experience from other servers.

We've been up for about 2 years or so right? But unline other servers professionality is not yet met by Freestyle if you compare it to the high ranking servers .

Having a balanced server stats wise will benefit this server in many ways from increasing the prices of items to more happy players the possibilities is almost endless.

So I'm sincerely requesting you Mcsic to allow me the items.xml file so I can do my best to rebalance it - Donators will be abit over balanced but hey, the prices will also increase so please?
    Lol.. you talk professional, your grammar doesn't catch on and it's not even called items.xml.

Anyway, we will see.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    Lol.. you talk professional, your grammar doesn't catch on and it's not even called items.xml.

Anyway, we will see.
    Lol still a constant conflict against me.

Superdry's Avatar Ex Admin

Thanks
    Lol still a constant conflict against me.
    I know right, standard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information