Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Thanks
    u put the crosshair in there trajectory based on their ping while avoiding being hit

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jiiigglypuff View Post
    u put the crosshair in there trajectory based on their ping while avoiding being hit
    are you saying aiming directly at them (until it says HIT) doesn't work because of ping? i mean with anti lead and all. You're still supposed to shoot where they are going?

Banned

Thanks
    idk i usually quest and die to goblin king

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    idk i usually quest and die to goblin king
    well that's what I do and it doesn't work for me. I die in 0.5 secs and get 2-3 shotted lol.

Banned

Thanks
    hitbox

- - - Updated - - -

some gunners are godlike

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    hitbox

- - - Updated - - -

some gunners are godlike
    ah yeah, i'm gonna keep that in mind the next time i gun. should experiment with that
    Last edited by TGIF; 04-28-2016 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks
    Unfortunately, we exist in a epoch where effort is sneered and looked down apon. The attention spans of folk have depressingly dwindled to an unremitting low. Gladiator is unappealing to the eye and it will proceed to be disdained from facile, children nonetheless. Perhaps, that being said, the aethetics are planted in the complexity and insight that it has to propose to those whom decide to toil in its convoluted trials. Gunning is quite the opposite, its pleasing to the eye and yet lacks depth. Gladiators can easily become a gunner, but gunners have to face much more tribulations and consumption of time to become a 'shit-tier' glad. Gunning does require a bit of dexterity. Its not my intention to belittle the practice you put into it. This is only a response to the saying "its gunz not swordz"
    Speak for yourself. I think gunning looks retarded. Spam left and right dashes while popping shotguns in rounds that take like 4 seconds to complete. There's lots of gladiators with shit styles for sure, but I think watching myself perfectly ground slash combo people to death is eye candy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information