Country
    Thanks
    fight me in 2 days ill make the room.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Midget View Post
    fight me in 2 days ill make the room.
    THANK YOU. THANKS TO THAT GUY THAT COMMENTED. THANKS TO GOD. for Midget's first legit post that makes sense has arrived.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    recently sparred and went even against Crosa didn't get the SS, go ask him. Recently sparred and evened out against BlueDragon, didn't get the SS, go ask him. These were spars obviously so neither of us were trying as best as we could. I got one SS of me vs Presley though, not sure if you know him. not that new though just within the last month. Pres is a good glad and I'll admit he was a little rusty during this fight... I haven't seen him since that, I think he's taking a break from GunZ too. I've fought James and I've fought Gnan both good gladiators. However, the results of those fights won't be disclosed as I wish to respect their privacy. I hold my own against one of the oldest gladiators Deviok (I don't win but i also don't lose by much). When I'm fighting real glads, I don't bother to take SS's, we know it within ourselves who we want to fight and overcome. We don't come acting like pussies on forums. I purposely came on here posting mostly SSs of me against badiators who think they can glad i.e. they play in glad rooms often, but sometimes get the win even though their wins are very noobly and their style has many weaknesses which I have exploited and exposed to the community. But now i've started posting sht like me vs lemon. Someone who doesn't even glad. Just for the laughs. And you were dumb enough to get baited by sht like that. Can't wait to 1v1 you.

PurpleSwag_20160421_004520.jpg

From your posts it's obvious to me now that Glad is underground. and you people have no idea what's going on until I posted some SS's and made a scene. This is just a little taste of what Glad offers. You really have no idea what's going on if the only 2 players you can name are Path and Wali.
    Last edited by TGIF; 05-08-2016 at 03:01 AM.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TGIF View Post
    recently sparred and went even against Crosa didn't get the SS, go ask him. Recently sparred and evened out against BlueDragon, didn't get the SS, go ask him. These were spars obviously so neither of us were trying as best as we could. I got one SS of me vs Pres though, not sure if you know him. not that new though just within the last month. Pres is a good glad and I'll admit he was a little rusty during this fight. I've fought James and I've fought Gnan both good gladiators. However, the results of those fights won't be disclosed as I wish to respect their privacy. I hold my own against one of the oldest gladiators Deviok (I don't win but i also don't lose by much). When I'm fighting real glads, I don't bother to take SS's, we know it within ourselves who we want to fight and overcome. We don't come acting like pussies on forums. I purposely came on here posting mostly SSs of me against badiators who think they can glad i.e. they play in glad rooms often, but sometimes get the win even though their wins are very noobly and their style has many weaknesses which I have exploited and exposed to the community. But now i've started posting sht like me vs lemon. Someone who doesn't even glad. Just for the laughs. And you were dumb enough to get baited by sht like that. Can't wait to 1v1 you.

PurpleSwag_20160421_004520.jpg

5. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

la flame (05-08-2016)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    yo TGIF, at first I was like yo, he's a glad. Glads are weird so that's aight. Now ur just straight up nerding
    smfh.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

7. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

la flame (05-08-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    yo TGIF, at first I was like yo, he's a glad. Glads are weird so that's aight. Now ur just straight up nerding
    smfh.
    lol so? you're a nerd just like me. You play GunZ, just like me. What's your point you little jabroni? Some glads are cool, some glads are nerds. Some gunners are cool, some gunners are nerds. Some questers are cool, some questers are nerds. Of course there's a spectrum to how nerdy you can get, but deep down we're all a little nerdy since we're on GunZ. Are you done? Since you know i'm a nerd I can easily make a fool out of you like little midget over here. Be smart and don't cause another scene.
    Fyi, nerds run the world.

http://giphy.com/gifs/mic-drop-iBifnOQ3ZodBC

lol not my fault you forum people taught me how to use GIFs and memes effectively lmao
    Last edited by TGIF; 05-08-2016 at 03:28 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    lol so? you're a nerd just like me. You play GunZ, just like me. What's your point you little jabroni? Some glads are cool, some glads are nerds. Some gunners are cool, some gunners are nerds. Some questers are cool, some questers are nerds. Of course there's a spectrum to how nerdy you can get, but deep down we're all a little nerdy since we're on GunZ. Are you done? Since you know i'm a nerd I can easily make a fool out of you like little midget over here. Be smart and don't cause another scene.
    Fyi, nerds run the world.

http://giphy.com/gifs/mic-drop-iBifnOQ3ZodBC

lol not my fault you forum people taught me how to use GIFs and
    memes effectively lmao
    You trying to make sense is entertaining to me and probably the rest of the forum.
    FYI; I am not on GunZ, I hangout here with 'little' Midget & Co. I don't play any game for that matter, not like that defines a nerd.
    It's just you bro, just you.
    Again4FM

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You trying to make sense is entertaining to me and probably the rest of the forum.
    FYI; I am not on GunZ, I hangout here with 'little' Midget & Co. I don't play any game for that matter, not like that defines a nerd.
    It's just you bro, just you.
    lol so easy to manipulate...sorry i'm smart enough to not start another 10 pages of this bullshit. Stop begging for my attention plz and go hang with your 'buddies' who you don't play with. hilarious you're on this forum when you don't even play the game, you're the ****ing nerd lmao..
    Last edited by TGIF; 05-08-2016 at 03:37 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    lol so easy to manipulate...sorry i'm smart enough to not start another 10 pages of this bullshit. Stop begging for my attention plz.
    Like I said, you make no sense.
    Again4FM

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Like I said, you make no sense.
    I make crystal clear sense. That weeds getting to your head, you Nederlanden f***.
    Hey buddy, you're a fail troll. You just called me out for being a nerd. The next comment you say 'i make no sense'. I thought nerds were smart ppl br00000??????
    Last edited by TGIF; 05-08-2016 at 03:40 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information