Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
    Looks like you're the keyboard warrior.... look at the way you write your post....
    How about you vs us Gunners too if you want us to vs you Sword?
    i read all these post but why is everyone mad at purple? haha did he fuk ur moms or something? i never se purpleswga write gun is bad. but i see ppl rite glad is bad so u have to fight him not other way round :p. haha these post are funny....sorry if my english bad :]

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
    Looks like you're the keyboard warrior.... look at the way you write your post....
    How about you vs us Gunners too if you want us to vs you Sword?
    Now why would I, in my right mind, vs a bunch of gunners when I know I can't win? lol I'm not the one shit talking, you people are. And I haven't for even one post made fun of anybody's gunning skills, just your failed egos and how retarded you forum heroes look. Kids come to me egoing me about gladiator, well then make a 1v1 and prove it. rofl jesus christ you people are sad. do your parents not give you enough attention?

Originally Posted by ElvisP View Post
    haha I read all this is too funny
    haha sup? long time buddy. LOL bro isn't this fking hilarious? I've got all FG internet warriors writing love notes to me. Bunch of pansies. They've been writing ego posts without actually proving any of it for like 20 pages or someshit lmaoo. Talk about having no life. 1 gladiator comes to post sht and everybody loses their minds...
    Last edited by TGIF; 05-09-2016 at 06:11 AM.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TGIF View Post
    Now why would I, in my right mind, vs a bunch of gunners when I know I can't win? lol I'm not the one shit talking, you people are. And I haven't for even one post made fun of anybody's gunning skills, just your failed egos and how retarded you forum heroes look. Kids come to me egoing me about gladiator, well then make a 1v1 and prove it. rofl jesus christ you people are sad. do your parents not give you enough attention?

haha sup? long time buddy. LOL bro isn't this fking hilarious? I've got all FG internet warriors writing love notes to me. Bunch of pansies. They've been writing ego posts without actually proving any of it for like 20 pages or someshit lmaoo. Talk about having no life. 1 gladiator comes to post sht and everybody loses their minds...
    Apparently yours doesn't, no wonder you are crying like a little egoistic kid ...

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Lemon's Avatar Hellish's Son/Best on FG

Country
    Thanks
    When glads think we care about them..... much love for jetman tho

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
    When glads think we care about them..... much love for jetman tho
    Kid look at the pages you dedicated to my (a gladiator's) posts. rofl you're defying logic. the truth is in front of you. if you want to show that you all don't care about glads then stop responding. lmao holy shit... you guys are sad and dumb.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information