Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Prison replay he play on Pina char with colors and rest replay he play on unbeatable AKA Rising

Reason: Shotbot

Proof/Evidence: ok after i exposed him for sb after the first 3 cw's he turned it off but still used it some rounds

The replays i didnt confront his sb : https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...ZMu6yzp0GAeMK9

the replays i confronted him about sb (HE STILL TOGGLES THO LOL) : https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...xCKCIVhmQbmesw

ss : http://imgur.com/a/PaovW

note : gamestyle from first ss link and second ss link, also the sb is so fken obvious in first set of replays.. it second set of replays it toggles in rounds but still obvious lol

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    When you say obvious, which maps do you mean?

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    When you say obvious, which maps do you mean?
    in first sendspace link maps prison/port/mansion
    in second sendpace link he toggles in between rounds even tho i confronted him and his team told me he was sbing LOL

also, is it possible taint doesnt handle this report (hes friends with Rising) not saying your corrupt but ya

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    in first sendspace link maps prison/port/mansion
    in second sendpace link he toggles in between rounds even tho i confronted him and his team told me he was sbing LOL

also, is it possible taint doesnt handle this report (hes friends with Rising) not saying your corrupt but ya
    You don't boss me around, I'm free to do whatever I want, just because I know him it doesn't mean I'll let him slide with whatever he did
    I'm not close to him nor am I really friendly with him. Keep your opinion to yourself.

Watching the replays, be right back.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Can you provide 4 screenshots of the his ping when he played on Pina?

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Can you provide 4 screenshots of the his ping when he played on Pina?
    ya i only got 1 ss, and 1 ss of when he left. but you can confirm with gm panel they same char (told ben alrdy)

and if anything else lmk

also, he only cw'd once on that char
    Last edited by Zoro; 05-23-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Taint and I have discussed about it and we came to the conclusion that he was indeed using shotbot.

At the first replay (hirising2) - He had it on for the whole clanwar. It looks like he didn't even try to hide it; was always swinging his crosshair from side to side, I remember that he was waiting in a cell and he had an auto shot when Yagami (if I recall right) tried to kill him.

At the second replay (hirising3) - I believe that he was toggling it. At the first round, he does a corner shot without reloading. At the third (when the score was 2-0 if I recall right), he came back from alt tab and he had it on. Then I believe that someone told him something about it (we can't see the chat in replays) so he alt tab'd again and turned it off. He also had an auto slash on you at the 1st floor, don't remember on which round.

Overall, we both agree that he was using it.
    Waiting for more opinions.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Banned.

Thread Information