Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Vixen's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    There is only one flaw in Forsaken's reply: Yes the Coins ARE automatically added, BUT, it is then not considered a donation, but instead buying the items. That is the main reason as to why we did "donations" instead. From what I have been told, IJJI sues any Private Server that SELLS their items, but not giving them for donations. I cannot remember who told me that. Someone did though. Although I am all for trying it, I just do not know if it is worth the risk since we are such a high ranked Private Server. We might end up getting sued if we switch to the coin method. That wouldn't be a good thing.
    But, Duark Guynz, has been doing the coin method forever now. MAIET doesn't care about P Servers. IJJI might but, they have no authority to sue us. They own a license not the game.

Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
    But, Duark Guynz, has been doing the coin method forever now. MAIET doesn't care about P Servers. IJJI might but, they have no authority to sue us. They own a license not the game.
    This. +rep

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I had just heard that a while ago. I am not sure who had told me, but they told me that was the main reason as to why we do donations instead of the coin process. Yes it would definitely be SO much easier, but it isn't worth the risk ya know. And all because ***** does it doesn't mean we should Vix . Makes us original; doing the donations by hand and all.

Vixen's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    This. +rep

<3 you chris, miss you

Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I had just heard that a while ago. I am not sure who had told me, but they told me that was the main reason as to why we do donations instead of the coin process. Yes it would definitely be SO much easier, but it isn't worth the risk ya know. And all because ***** does it doesn't mean we should Vix . Makes us original; doing the donations by hand and all.
    People are buying the "coins" not the items.

Originally Posted by Vixen
    <3 you chris, miss you

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Hmm, that is a pretty good way to look at it Forsaken. Well, if that is what we want to try, I am all for it. Makes mine and any other of the people who volunteered to give donation items easier .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information