Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    Why wouldn't they? This place has 91 people online right now, the community should be doing whatever it can to delay the declining numbers.

I 100% think something along these lines should be implemented into the system.
    Has only to do with our current server issues that it is so low, our actual number is a bit higher.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Has only to do with our current server issues that it is so low, our actual number is a bit higher.
    Oh I see. I still think this suggestion should be taken on board or atleast taken into consideration. It's a good idea; any steps in which you guys can increase your public awareness should be carried out.

Vorp's Avatar I Am Vorp

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    Why wouldn't they? This place has 91 people online right now, the community should be doing whatever it can to delay the declining numbers.

I 100% think something along these lines should be implemented into the system.
    thank you shino for the support!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    We could do a video content, not sure if we should add a whole team for this.
    Any Stephan If you read what i said we could give the job to the event team because honestly these guys just hosts events so why not actually give them a TASK that will make them helpful not saying they arent but it would be an awesome idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information