Vorp's Avatar I Am Vorp

Country
    Thanks
    Fps Dropping out of no where so basically what happened was my fps was locked on 300 and it would not go up or down EVER no matter how many people are fighting it would not drop at all so today idk just for the heck of it i decided to change it to 1000 to see how high it could go and than i saw goes to like 600 okay so im like okay cool i put it back to 300 and NOW it will not lock on 300 and it keeps going down to 290,280,225 and it goes down all the way to 180 once theres to many players shooting at each other for example like a training room or Tdm some one please help this is very annoying that it will not lock anymore it was perfect like 10 mins ago and now its all messed up i tried to restart my pc didnt work i reinstalled too it didnt work so someone help i also put it to 400 it would stay good but as soon as alot of people are there it shoots down and its really bad also my laptop is on high performance mode

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    well its normal that the fps limiter is set to a number and it goes under that number sometimes if there are many players in the room, its not that bad unless it gets to under 60 fps and then its a problem

Vorp's Avatar I Am Vorp

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    well its normal that the fps limiter is set to a number and it goes under that number sometimes if there are many players in the room, its not that bad unless it gets to under 60 fps and then its a problem
    bro it drops no matter what and your not understanding that it would never drop no matter how many players are in the room thats what im trying to say

- - - Updated - - -

Some one help me !

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    use ccleaner & malwarebytes

clean laptop fans (build up of dust effects fps in big ways)

etc

Thread Information