Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Like I just said, we're not allowed to ignore.
    Have you seen any of us go afk to mute someone? Need to upload evidence then get to his account and mute, know for how long you have to mute him depending on previous times and etc. It takes time and people don't like when it takes time, just means more angry/annoyed people which means more spammers, flamers and bla.

Here's just another typical guy flaming because he didn't get any coins, who thinks making a public thread about it is going to change anything. When Chef sees this thread he's gonna be like "Idk why u guys keep making these threads HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP YOU FUKERS
    if you got a problem with the game moderators or how someone hosts events then private message an admin about it".
    I got no problem bruh.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    Alright, let me give a brief explaination real fast.

So I was hosting Hide & Seek in Castle where this SaltAce accidentally suicided and he was lucky I gave everyone who suicided a chance to hide again and extended the count down, then guess what... he suicided again, but now this time I didn't respawn him, he has already had his chance, am I right? Then he starts to insult and spam my room out of nowhere where I asked him to shut the **** up and play the ****ing event, but he managed to continue spamming my room, my pm & team chat. NO wonder you were kicked for your shitty attitude towards everyone and for being an ungrateful **** who thought I was rigging the event, like who do you ****ing think I rigged it for? Not even one person won more than once, Only Bunny and that's because he actually knows how to ****ing dodgeball unlike you. Then you threaten to report me to Dave, what do you expect? ride your **** and beg you not to report me, rofl. Do whatever floats your boat man, idgaf.

End of story.

kbye
    Damn dude, it's not that I don't agree with you cause events are trash anyway but... you're a GM watch your tone a bit.
    these kids are stupid, don't dumb down to their level by saying fvck a million times.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    only time i was in 1 of 69's room he cheated molten lava outa a win in LMS lol but thats why you don't trust random ass people offering coins
    that level 2 guy? he said the prize is limit I played for ****ing like 3 hours and me and bunny had 2 pts in the end bunny died and he said bunny won because "I came to his spot"
    and he was where the car in red base and that's not even a spot and then he didn't even give bunny the prize and also bunny was there for like 30 min and I was there about 3 hours -.- .. because everyone tried to ruin his fake event..
    sad story

4. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

JonTargaryen (07-19-2016)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    Damn dude, it's not that I don't agree with you cause events are trash anyway but... you're a GM watch your tone a bit.
    these kids are stupid, don't dumb down to their level by saying fvck a million times.

Are you special that we would want to know if you agree or disagree with zexi.

JonTargaryen's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    that level 2 guy? he said the prize is limit I played for ****ing like 3 hours and me and bunny had 2 pts in the end bunny died and he said bunny won because "I came to his spot"
    and he was where the car in red base and that's not even a spot and then he didn't even give bunny the prize and also bunny was there for like 30 min and I was there about 3 hours -.- .. because everyone tried to ruin his fake event..
    sad story
    Ya! that shit lol he ****ed u on that made no sense watsoever its LMS who cares where u run to lol, the whole point is to get the other person killed so you survive aint it?

- - - Updated - - -

also, Salt u dum m8

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    Alright, let me give a brief explaination real fast.

So I was hosting Hide & Seek in Castle where this SaltAce accidentally suicided and he was lucky I gave everyone who suicided a chance to hide again and extended the count down, then guess what... he suicided again, but now this time I didn't respawn him, he has already had his chance, am I right? Then he starts to insult and spam my room out of nowhere where I asked him to shut the **** up and play the ****ing event, but he managed to continue spamming my room, my pm & team chat. NO wonder you were kicked for your shitty attitude towards everyone and for being an ungrateful **** who thought I was rigging the event, like who do you ****ing think I rigged it for? Not even one person won more than once, Only Bunny and that's because he actually knows how to ****ing dodgeball unlike you. Then you threaten to report me to Dave, what do you expect? ride your **** and beg you not to report me, rofl. Do whatever floats your boat man, idgaf.

End of story.

kbye
    Such an emotional camel.

8. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Taint (07-19-2016)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Such an emotional camel.
    \('-')/

Bunny's Avatar woof.