Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Belzac View Post
    double swords
    Kodachis? lol
    Big Swords and Daggers should go, but thats not really a big deal.

Also, reading through the other thread, I was under the impression that less than 6 months ago there was 500 players online at a time. We're currently at 250 on saturdays and its the summer. It kind of compounds as well, players leave -> less players -> players leave, etc. Less players in region affects this as well. 1 NA leaving and 1 BR joining might keep up the player count but its just killing off NA players faster. Players ARE going to get tired of the game, and they ARE going to leave. That's why IJJI died and thats why FR will die. Trying to discuss solutions, not the validity of the problem itself.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GDBobby View Post
    Kodachis? lol
    Big Swords and Daggers should go, but thats not really a big deal.

Also, reading through the other thread, I was under the impression that less than 6 months ago there was 500 players online at a time. We're currently at 250 on saturdays and its the summer. It kind of compounds as well, players leave -> less players -> players leave, etc. Less players in region affects this as well. 1 NA leaving and 1 BR joining might keep up the player count but its just killing off NA players faster. Players ARE going to get tired of the game, and they ARE going to leave. That's why IJJI died and thats why FR will die. Trying to discuss solutions, not the validity of the problem itself.
    I meant double big swords, I would be a hypocrite if I had a problem with kods. Unfortunately you are mistaken, I personally haven't been online with other 300 players even in a very long time. Wetdream has almost been a clan for 2 years now and in that time I would say fgunz has mainted a constant rate of like 160-280 players. Which is a good amount of people, even for private servers and official servers years ago that's still a lot of unique players.

Thread Information