Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Thank you for your advise, but I will say again. I did not create literally the same signature at all. It's very different, just because the same resources that he actually put out for download on his Baka account so that people could follow along with his tutorial were used doesn't mean it's exactly the same. I know what a tutorial is used for, thank you. If you can't tell or see the difference then that's on you.
    If I were you I wouldn't even use the same resources. Why? because even if you don't realize it but when you see this same render being used in a certain way, when you start to create your piece, you have a pattern in mind to follow, which means what? you didn't really create your own piece. While it may be different and have your own touch to it, it's not really yours. I'm not spreading negativity here so relax. I'm here to tell you unless you start putting out your own ideas with different renders you're not gonna move forward, even if you watch tutorials. Speaking from experience. Good luck.

2. The following user said thank you to Lemonish for this useful post:

Spy (07-27-2016)

Spy's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    If I were you I wouldn't even use the same resources. Why? because even if you don't realize it but when you see this same render being used in a certain way, when you start to create your piece, you have a pattern in mind to follow, which means what? you didn't really create your own piece. While it may be different and have your own touch to it, it's not really yours. I'm not spreading negativity here so relax. I'm here to tell you unless you start putting out your own ideas with different renders you're not gonna move forward, even if you watch tutorials. Speaking from experience. Good luck.
    Thank you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information