Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion Type: FGunZ
    Suggestion Title: Add a trail to the lightning element when you have a charged massive and walk around.
    Suggestion Description:

All of the other elements (fire, ice and poison) leave trails behind when your character charges a massive and walks around. Lightning trails would look so sick after you charge a massive and start walking.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Sparks coming off of the weapons would be awesome, What do you think the trail should actually look like? for some reason I find it hard to imagine there being lightning in the sword trail.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Great idea !

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    What do you think the trail should actually look like? for some reason I find it hard to imagine there being lightning in the sword trail.
    I imagine there just being a bunch of huge sparks of lightning sparking around whatever the weapon is, then once the character moves, have there be streaks of lightning sparking horizontally then fading away as the character gets further and further away. Idk something like that. I just realized it was the only one with no trail, so I figured I'd suggest something. Idk if it's the only one without it for any specific reason, or if it's actually possible. Hopefully it is.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    lightning moves at *almost* the speed of light thats why theres no trail
    OT: good idea i support

Thread Information