Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    add a new element that once you massive someone it will turn you invisible for a set time, not sure what it should be cause i cant really test it, 1-2 seconds seems good i guess. and if you used a massive but it didnt hit anyone then you wont turn invisible.

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Dragon (08-09-2016)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Great suggestion, make a avatar that can make us fly with it's wings for up to 3-5 secs when we press jump.

Banned

Thanks
    also make a element that can drain all players hp/ap like [Vamp] if you charge it up for a very long like 30 sec. the hp/ap drain stops when the person dies.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    also make a element that can drain all players hp/ap like [Vamp] if you charge it up for a very long like 30 sec. the hp/ap drain stops when the person dies.
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Great suggestion, make a avatar that can make us fly with it's wings for up to 3-5 secs when we press jump.
    perhaps if you make a seperate suggestion for these it might get added, feedback on this suggestion however would be nice.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    perhaps if you make a seperate suggestion for these it might get added, feedback on this suggestion however would be nice.
    it makes it easier for Dave u c , he busy person.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Seems creative but out of place. Since elements are designed to effect other people. This would be more in line with something like speed vials and would most likely not be 100% invisibility. Although i doubt something like this would be implemented i think this is more likely than what was originally suggested. Falls into the same realm as a temporary dmg boost or shield boost.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I just want an element that broadcasts the same mp3 to the entire stage whenever I massive.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Modal for this useful post:

Bunny (08-16-2016), KR4K3N (08-10-2016)

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Declined. If you want an element that affects yourself my thoughts are an element somewhat like poison but has a weaker life leech characteristic, i guess it would be considered a dark element, this requires animations and textures though. Otherwise things that affect your own character would be more along the lines of a vial or medkit ect type of item for the more odd characteristics such as partial invisibility, temporary shield or dmg boost. Although i think those last things i mentioned should be more for quests rather than pvp unless we are changing gunz to have more rpg elements and then we would need counters to said abilities. Feel free to start a new suggestion with alternative ideas of what types of statuses can be applied to other characters (google is your friend, im sure there are other games out there you could lookup and take from).

11. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Bunny (08-25-2016)

Thread Information