ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Sheap_ + Enthusiasty

Reason: Some nice dmg from a far distance and a big amount of hitbox gg

Proof/Evidence:

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/B0CFV
    Replays: Watch the castle recording carefully, they got so godly aim... ok... watch their hitbox... come on!
    https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...rCMKmxDjxNTVmA
    At the end of the castle's match... me and my mate aka Haku .... we just ****ing freaked out... shouting "HITBOX CONFIRMED"...they just went quiet for some time after that... comparing with the Battle Arena map they got a crappy aim... they barely hit! yeah.. hitbox off, ok.
    CASTLE MATCH IS SUSPICIOUS ~~

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    What's taking u that long ? Wtf

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Castle replays are the ones with suspicious activity.
    On Enthusiast, I think the user is legit just decent aim.
    On Sheap_ , the last round; the user had a very suspicious round in castle where he hit strategy through a wall while being 15 ping to him, and after that I think he knew he was too obv so he turned it off and had a couple of missed shots but at the end he killed strategy.
    Earlier at that same round he killed Haku with very few hits (even if he is 80-85 ping to strategy he should be 80 ping to sheap_ as well)
    I guess Sheap_ was mad that he lost the round earlier and wanted to secure the win so he turned his hitbox higher/on.
    And I don't think 1 suspicious round is fair enough to result in a ban.

waiting to hear more opinions.
    Last edited by Hulk; 08-25-2016 at 01:43 AM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Battle Arena there were no reason to suspect either user of using anything, but I suppose the sole purpose of that replay was to use in comparison to the other replay.

Enthusiasty showed 0 signs of hitbox or any other form of a 3rd party application, crosshair was always on point and pellet direction always marked up identically with the his shot position this would rule out any signs of a possible aimfix. Shots were missed when they were meant to be missed and hits would hit when they were meant to.

Sheap_ for myself would only have one moment where he hits Strategy behind the wall (Last round), however it was after Strategy dashed down towards the wall where for a split second Strategy arm/hand was exposed at the time of the shot taken and since a regular hitbox is slightly bigger than the characters image, therefore it was exposed to take damage and very little damage if so. (20 damage dealt, shot taken with Limit Breaker / 2 pellets @ 10dmg), from that shot followed another shot, where if hitbox was present I would expect for it to hit (It didn't). Strategy then dashed away and decided to start talking, Sheap_ followed hitting 2 fairly close range shots but only dealing a total of 66 damage (112/23 to 69/0)(If user were hitboxing or using anything that could potentially cause higher amounts of damage I'd expect you to be dead from those 2 shots at the range the shots were taken), from there he proceeded to finish you off hitting a total of 3 shots to deplete your HP/AP from 69/0 to 0/0.

The kill previous to the suspected "hit through the wall" was on Haku, again I feel the hits were legit, crosshair targeted in accordance to ping provided, pellets direction matching the crosshair placement of shot fired and damage output was of a normal amount with the distance the shots were fired/hit, a total of 5/8 shots were hits each resulting in the following;

1st shot - 50 damage (Very close range)
    2nd shot - 79 damage (Very close range)
    3rd shot - 72 damage (Close range)
    4th shot - 17 damage (Mid range)
    5th shot - 29 damage (Close range)

Therefore my final verdict is that both users are legit. However I'm only a TGM so the final verdict will be given by the Official GMs, would like to hear more opinion from the fellow TGM's before final decision is given.
    Last edited by Notorious; 08-26-2016 at 07:44 PM.

Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

Country
    Thanks
    At first, it's suspicious how he shoots at the enemy. But as I was looking more into it, I highly believe that it's not a hitbox, both players are legit. There are no aim hacks for me, and also both have a good ping. If they're using hitbox/aim hacks, then they will probably have higher damage on long distance and low damage on short distance, as I can see both dealt high damage on small distance. So, in general both players are legit.

❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/noona_ssi

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Not enough for a ban imo, declined.

Thread Information