iAmCoffee's Avatar @!$@Swag%$^

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion title: i dont know whats the best title for that thread, bambam.

Suggestion description: so y'all know i am too op and people always kick me because i am too op so anyways , why don't you just kick me for like 2 hours and then i would get un kicked because i got kicked from a TDM room this morning and there's no TDM room but that one and i got kicked from it so i just wanna join it but i cant because i got KICKED this morning and obviously the one who didn't want me in the room is gone now, my point is that if someone got kicked he should be able to get back within an hour or two because its hella annoying , pce nubs

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    The problem is what if we wanna kick someone that spiking or lagging and I can feel you I used to play alot Death Match and just because I was using spray and sniper I got kicked many times from death match rooms.. and I don't support your suggestion sorry

See what you're missing.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    The problem is what if we wanna kick someone that spiking or lagging and I can feel you I used to play alot Death Match and just because I was using spray and sniper I got kicked many times from death match rooms.. and I don't support your suggestion sorry
    Then kick again? and if you cant, then surely the devs can also add a feature to make it so players can kick again after every hour in the same room.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    You're not even good. stop boasting yourself. It's not because of your skill.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

5. The following 3 users say thank you to Again for this useful post:

Jayleigh (09-08-2016), Ricky (09-06-2016), Traumatiser (09-06-2016)

Thread Information