Thanks
    Hi, I'll be quick, I have about a year that i not play Gunz, and now that I'm back I dont have the crown that i buy me with event points, and the troll face that i buy, I was told that now puts instead of activated, only that I dont find nothing, you could help me? i dont know what its going on

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sebass158 View Post
    Hi, I'll be quick, I have about a year that i not play Gunz, and now that I'm back I dont have the crown that i buy me with event points, and the troll face that i buy, I was told that now puts instead of activated, only that I dont find nothing, you could help me? i dont know what its going on
    Check fgunz.net > JJANG > Activate or something, idk if they changed it. As for the troll-face, it's a VIP-item now, which can be bought for 100 coins.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    troll face?
    but u are not even VIP

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    as for the jjang, go to your storage, should find your jjang there, if its not, it could be in your inventory, just search carefully, and then just double click it and it will put it on you automatically

Thanks
    Yes, buy as i said, i bought that like a year ago and at that time no was necessary be a vip to obtain that

Banned

Thanks
    Dude u bought trollface b4? 2012-2014? Go check fgubz.net they refunded you.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AresGODofWar View Post
    Dude u bought trollface b4? 2012-2014? Go check fgubz.net they refunded you.
    Nop, i have 12 coins :L

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    You received a refund of the trollface which you used a year later to buy a Donation HP AP Ring.
    As for the JJANG/crown, if it's not in your storage, you will have to buy it again at fgunz.net.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information