Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I say no. There's not really a point to this lol. If you take away the donors from the newbie channel, you may as well take away all of the weapons. It's a matter of the experienced player's skill, not so much the damage and delay of their weapon. They're noobs. They barely have a basic concept of the game. Even if an experienced player makes a new char and sneaks into the newbie channel with the lowest damage SGs, they'll still drop everyone that's truly a noob.

Instead of restricting the items that people paid for, why not come up with something where new created characters receive a free special level 0 ranged weapon of their choice that's balanced out to stand a chance against donors (could do one of each type like one SG, spray, rev/pistol, sniper, etc), but the catch is that once you reach level 51 and can't enter the newbie channel anymore, that weapon expires and will no longer exist.

The only downside I see to it is that experienced players can create new characters and still troll with those items, but at least the true new players would have a weapon to stand somewhat of a chance against them. Also, this would only really work if you can limit the item to only be used in the newbie channel and not be able to be brought to the main channel (since everyone and their mothers would just make new chars, get them to level 50 and flood the main channel with these weapons).

I already know the devs are gonna say no and tell me to go fck myself since it sounds a bit complicated to do, but worth a shot. Thoughts on this?

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

2. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Mex (10-07-2016)

Thread Information