Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I'm an idiot for suggesting that they get a free temporary weapon to stand somewhat of a chance against 9-10 dmg shotties? Or am I an idiot to you because I'm the only one who logically disagreed and didn't lick your nutsack?

Yeah bro let's make it so people buy these donors with real cash and then pick and choose where they can use that shit that they paid real money for. You a genius. I'mma take notes off you for sure fam.

I'm not saying if you give them this free gun they're gonna aim like a ****ing rank 1 player and go 100-0 on all the best players on FG who come in the newbie channel... the point is to give them something that helps them stand somewhat of a closer chance, not guarantee them a win. No ****ing shit Sherlock they're still going to be noobs with lack of skill. But if you give them a 9 dmg shotty, if they happen to hit any of the shots it will at least make it a little more fair, regardless of if their aim is trash or not. The damage will even out. As opposed to them trying to keep up with a LB or even the 9 dmg shotties while using a level 5 SG.

Giving brand new created chars special bonuses is common in a lot of games where everyone pays for powerful shit. So don't try coming at my neck like I'm some retard dawg.
    OK idiot now think about it,
    Not allowing donor, or giving newbie kids free weapons. They both solve the same issue right donkey?

OK now think about which one is easier,
    A restriction code on a channel or giving ever single new character 2 gunz, 2 meds, a sword, and donor armour to last till they are level 51. Great idea so every broke ***** just keeps using new accs so he never donates.

Get the point donkey?
    Ya stubid.

Oh also, I'm gonna have to ask you to tone down your attitude, thank you.
    Last edited by Skull; 10-07-2016 at 09:28 AM.

Thread Information