Originally Posted by Skull View Post
OK idiot now think about it,
Not allowing donor, or giving newbie kids free weapons. They both solve the same issue right donkey?

OK now think about which one is easier,
A restriction code on a channel or giving ever single new character 2 gunz, 2 meds, a sword, and donor armour to last till they are level 51. Great idea so every broke ***** just keeps using new accs so he never donates.

Get the point donkey?
Ya stubid.

Oh also, I'm gonna have to ask you to tone down your attitude, thank you.
I never said to give them two guns, a sword, two meds and donor armor. I said they would have ONE choice between all of the new ranged weapons created. If they want a shotty, they get ONE shotgun. If they want a spray, they get ONE spray. Rev? ONE rev. That's it. They don't get a chance to change their option later. Plus what idiot would keep making accounts just for the sake of one weapon?

Also, they may solve the same problem, but restricting donation items would just cause another problem. You should know by now that god forbid you make one change to donation items and everyone flips a tit and cries over it. What you think they gonna do when you tell them they can't use their donors in a certain channel, rejoice? No lol.

And if you want me to "tone down my attitude," don't provoke me then. All I did was maturely disagree and you come at me calling me an idiot. The **** do you expect man? Lol...