Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Why is this even being discussed? Both forums and game are two separate things as everyone else already said. Also, what if someone was falsely banned by a bad decision of a gm?

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    When I used the word behaviour I didn't just mean your personality lol.

And to answer you Again, not everyone is like that and you shouldn't punish everyone just because some are like that.

There's no reason to punish someone at the forum for the things they've done in game. It's 2 separate places and I know there has been tons of unlegit players ingame that was very kind people here at the forum. I'm just speaking from my own perspective so there's no reason to become offensive.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    When I used the word behaviour I didn't just mean your personality lol.

And to answer you Again, not everyone is like that and you shouldn't punish everyone just because some are like that.

There's no reason to punish someone at the forum for the things they've done in game. It's 2 separate places and I know there has been tons of unlegit players ingame that was very kind people here at the forum. I'm just speaking from my own perspective so there's no reason to become offensive.
    Though i agree that not everyone is the same, this is still the forum of a gunz server.
    Different places, same community. I can't imagine anyone joining this forum with the intend of talking about something else at first.
    We all came here because of Gunz. Granted many people stayed for reasons other than gunz and don't play anymore but those people have no reason to be banned anyhow, since they don't play (looking at myself ).

And if the case is that someone is falsy banned they could still appeal, I see no reason for them to have an opinion about a forum which is GunZ first until proven to be not guilty.

My intentions aren't to be offensive either though, this is just what I think personally
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    if you are going to ban them on the forums though, and quite frankly a ban separately on the forum alone the player should have access to the appeal section- i dont find it logical that other people have to make an appeal for you.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    if you are going to ban them on the forums though, and quite frankly a ban separately on the forum alone the player should have access to the appeal section- i dont find it logical that other people have to make an appeal for you.

That's exactly what we're saying.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

6. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

Skull (10-19-2016)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    Why is this even being discussed? Both forums and game are two separate things as everyone else already said. Also, what if someone was falsely banned by a bad decision of a gm?
    This.
    The only time someone would receive a forum and in-game ban at the same time is if that person did something really out of control or advertised.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information