Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    Some people can't win based on skills so it's cool to mix it up. Plus when that round went oh so drastically we ended up giving you all spawn [ since Sam said it's unfair ],

I don't see why you need to make a suggestion to ban us from using ''warnings'' lol. I'd say using it less, but not completely remove it.
    - Then they shouldn't be able to win
    - I am talking about w2w in general, not the recent VIP event
    - It's ruining the event, so it should be completely removed.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    we have 60 vip members and only 30 can enter

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Events is for everyone and we do alot to make sure that everyone gets a chance to win and not having the same winners over and over and over again (which still happens).

If they say WARNING then just get with it, it's not a big deal.

I haven't seen any of the et's break the patterns and they didn't do it now during the vip event so Idk if I'm supposed to believe that.

Sam and Tenax there's no reason to fight here, go do that in your event team skype group.

Sam and Opeth stop fighting in this thread, go to ur living room and punch each other or something instead, you're off-topic.

In overall, they try to mix things up by doing this. Just get with it or wait for next round.

4. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Mattie (10-22-2016)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Well all this started from Miranda. and then we started adding "warnings". And people like michi got crazy with warnings and started using it everytime.
    Therefore he had no winners. LOOOOOOL. But it used to be done without this warning thing. So please thank our fellow ETs for using the "warning" thing and not doing it randomly without a "warning". lol i've wrote alot. You guys might be bored already.

^^^ Most of it was bull shit.

I say refrain from this bull shittery and rehire me just for w2w event.

Regards
    Miranda aka Adorable aka Toe aka Ex-Manager.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Events is for everyone and we do alot to make sure that everyone gets a chance to win and not having the same winners over and over and over again (which still happens).

If they say WARNING then just get with it, it's not a big deal.

I haven't seen any of the et's break the patterns and they didn't do it now during the vip event so Idk if I'm supposed to believe that.

Sam and Tenax there's no reason to fight here, go do that in your event team skype group.

Sam and Opeth stop fighting in this thread, go to ur living room and punch each other or something instead, you're off-topic.

In overall, they try to mix things up by doing this. Just get with it or wait for next round.

Like I stated, it's ruining the event, and I know everyone agrees. The chatbox get spammed 90% of the time so the warning isn't visible very well. When you notice the host is shooting you're too late and have to wait half an hour for the next round, just to experience the same thing again. It's just not a good addition to the event.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Like I stated, it's ruining the event, and I know everyone agrees. The chatbox get spammed 90% of the time so the warning isn't visible very well. When you notice the host is shooting you're too late and have to wait half an hour for the next round, just to experience the same thing again. It's just not a good addition to the event.
    Then ask the host to mute it, I don't think everyone hates it, I don't for example. They could do the same things WITHOUT warning you but then you would just QQ alot harder than now.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    events are shit

i support this to help my fellow people from freestyler gunz to improve their shit events
    you have my vote

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Then ask the host to mute it, I don't think everyone hates it, I don't for example. They could do the same things WITHOUT warning you but then you would just QQ alot harder than now.
    The people who play the event will 'QQ' if the chat gets silenced...

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    W2W is the new Simon says event.

- - - Updated - - -

W2W is the new Simon says event.
    sometimes I see players already passing to the other side and the host didn't say go but he still shotting or whatever and the player passed it fairly and then the host kill him..

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    The people who play the event will 'QQ' if the chat gets silenced...
    If people are going to complain either way, then there's no point in this suggestion. The Event Team will change it in the future if it really needs to be changed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information