Jah's Avatar Strength & Honor

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^FLegancy

Reason: well, the incident occurred in RFGS(run from ghost sword), survivors were Zabu and me. The goal was to go other side, and I did that, even, I went up as far as possible, and Zabu stayed behind, but the problem is not that, when I went to the other side I repeat I went too far, BUT, Legancy pursues me in order to kill me, which he should not do it because Zabu has not fulfilled its objective; even people commented: what??, ???, wtf??,etc. Unfair. He should be more serious. . I need this point to turn them into coins, thank u.

Proof/Evidence: check replay

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by JahBless View Post
    IGN of reported player: ^FLegancy

Reason: well, the incident occurred in RFGS(run from ghost sword), survivors were Zabu and me. The goal was to go other side, and I did that, even, I went up as far as possible, and Zabu stayed behind, but the problem is not that, when I went to the other side I repeat I went too far, BUT, Legancy pursues me in order to kill me, which he should not do it because Zabu has not fulfilled its objective; even people commented: what??, ???, wtf??,etc. Unfair. He should be more serious. . I need this point to turn them into coins, thank u.

Proof/Evidence: check replay
    That's no matter of reporting, would you like to complain about anything else that might have occurred?

Jah's Avatar Strength & Honor

Thanks
    Is not sufficient

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by JahBless View Post
    Is not sufficient
    Declined.

Thread Information