Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: _anter_

Reason: _anter_ is an India-based player that attempted to convince me that he was a moderator. He also attempted to instruct me to give him my Freestylersworld ID. Having knowledge of cyber-security, I understand the consequences of what someone living in Bangaloru (I learned that much about him) could have if he ever acquired this information from someone. Freestylers World ID's are linked to email addresses, which subsequentially hold data regarding your IP address. If a computer whiz ran a traceroute on your email upon learning it via your ID, it could mean a whole lot of trouble if he managed to bypass your security protocols. He is a bad omen. Enough phone scammers come out of India as is. This guy is based in the "Silicon Valley of India". In the computer world, that's like a gangster living in New York's Bronx. He could jack information and be dust in the wind.

Proof/Evidence: He was attempting to phish me in a public game. Unless game data in regards to public text is cached and archived (which I doubt), no. It is word of mouth. I wouldn't type a whole paragraph if it wasn't something I was truly concerned about. I will be working with Smazing for tonight to try and find him again, though I doubt he'll return online. If I could have a public investigation take place? to find him, talk to him about being a moderator? Then seeing for yourself what he says? it's golden evidence right there. It's clear that the only English he knows is "Yes" "ok" "no" and " I am moderator" along with "Give ID". This is criminal. I say let's get him.

I believe it should be posted somewhere; "Freestyle Gunz Moderators Will Never Ask You For Your Password. For Any Reason. Ever."

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Well, we can't really punish him without evidence so either you'll have to find him together with Smazing like you stated or you'll have to provide some real proof.

Thread Information