Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    So the activity time on the account page shows you how long youve played today. this isn't really considered 'activity time' considering even if you played 10 hours but only on training rooms youd lose an activity point.
    my suggestion is to make it so that either it shows a more accurate display with the percentage of the so very secret criteria for example say you need 50 kills a day, you played 3 hours already and killed 25 people, itll show 1.5 hours, aka half the amount u needed.
    if however youd like to keep it as secret as possible, just add a thing that says if you've fulfilled all the criteria for the day or not, because sometimes you could play 10 hours, some of which were exp related, but you dont know how much exactly.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    If it displays whether you met all the criteria or not, it will be really easy to figure out what the criteria is.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    If it displays whether you met all the criteria or not, it will be really easy to figure out what the criteria is.
    in that case a picture that would show whether you did everything for the 3 hour or not would be the only solution, unless people could suggest anything else below
    Last edited by Bunny; 11-15-2016 at 11:41 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    in that case a picture that would show whether you did everything for the 3 hour or not would be the only solution, unless people could suggest anything else below
    My apologies if I misunderstood, but isn't that what you originally suggested?

I was thinking, instead maybe just divide the hours into two sections. One part would say the hours played in exp games, and the next part would say either total hours played or hours played in non-exp games? I know this wouldn't help us out entirely considering some of us would like to use part of the 3 hours in training, but it would at least help the people who spend 5+ hours in training rooms figure out where they stand with how much of their time was used properly.

My solution would not completely fix the problem, but it would help narrow down some of the confusion without giving away what criteria needs to be met.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    if i understand correctly you want another tab to show the amount of time that counted, i think its more of a yes/no whether you met the criteria or not, aka either 3 hours or 0 hours, unless you're gonna purely display the activity in rooms that aren't training which would still not be 100% accurate cause you can just chill in non-training rooms.
    despite that i think it would generally be better to have such timer over the time we currently have.

Thread Information