Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Sup guys it's dat Cid. I frequently make new XBL gamertags because at this point I've had three accounts de-ranked, if you guys want some stories on the few times I actually knew why someone deranked me go ahead and ask

anyway I am posting this to see if anyone else in the FG community plays COD MW2 , and if they do I recommend you meet up with me in December because it seems XBL added their month trial option back up for consoles only (not available via website sign up anymore)

My new gamertag is Faunus Ronin

I play mainly free for all/ground war/tdm and carry hardcore, usually playing later into the night as well. Probably worth mentioning that while I DO use the intervention, I'm not a " quickscoper " like I can do it but I don't go from game to game using only sniper rifles. hahaha However if anyone wants to 1v1 on rust I'm down as well. Hopefully we can get FG mw2 crew.

My post got buried already but as long as you message me in December I'll be down.

People added

x3 Hers

2. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Stuwadie (12-02-2016)

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    I mean I still have my xbox 360 and I still have mw2.. I used to be good but I fell off lol. (I was a quickscoper)
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    I mean I still have my xbox 360 and I still have mw2.. I used to be good but I fell off lol. (I was a quickscoper)
    Hmm I think I'm going to list people with their gamertag if you want to be the first. and hopefully not the only

Mia's Avatar border police sergeant

Country
    Thanks
    Omg LOL I'm a gamer girl LOL I play cod omg I'm such a nerd XDXD <3333

-sorry i had to

good girls go to heaven, bad girls go backstage

6. The following user said thank you to Mia for this useful post:

Cid (12-02-2016)

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    Hmm I think I'm going to list people with their gamertag if you want to be the first. and hopefully not the only
    I mean it doesnt take me long to warm up, I'm sure I can still rek like I used to. My GT is "x3 Hers" if you wanna add me. I'm mostly on the xbox one though.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    I mean it doesnt take me long to warm up, I'm sure I can still rek like I used to. My GT is "x3 Hers" if you wanna add me. I'm mostly on the xbox one though.
    Word I'll add you. Yeah you should be able to easily jump back into mw2. I say I win like more than 50% of my free for all's so the player base isn't exactly full of like amazing players anymore.

Thread Information