Bakudo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Chatelain

Reason: smh all these kids and their ddos
    first Yato, then Aese, now this Foig guy..

Proof/Evidence:
    see you in another 3 months,

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    And who is he referring to?

Bakudo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    does it matter who hes referring to? last time I checked ddos was illegal.. feel kinda threatened having this shit go on 2x in 1 day, server is not even safe anymore.. after I said I was going to report him, me and my clanmates were being spammed by his friends not to report him

and just moments later my net went off in the middle of clanwar, and I was getting huge packetloss

btw linzor I hope that he wasn't referring to you..

why do people gotta defend ddosers, I'm pretty sure ddosing is a federal offense so there's no reason why he shouldn't be banned

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    The reason I'm not going to ban him for this is because you're claiming he ddos'd his own teammate which doesn't make any sense, if so then his mate can report him for it.

and just moments later my net went off in the middle of clanwar, and I was getting huge packetloss
    This proves nothing, he didnt threaten you, he's not even in the screenshot where you claim he ddos'd you, it could be anyone. I can't do anything without some valid screenshots.

I've verbally warned him to not joke about ddosing again or he risks getting banned/warned/mute.

Thread Information