Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Could encourage swapping if friends choose a least popular map to enter knowing no other clan will be picking that map.

I still think clan war map voting is the best, server selects 3 maps and give each member chance to pick a map, the map picked then goes off the most votes, in the event of a draw the map picked is then random.

Lock clan channels, nothing worse then being up with a team and other clans send members to come scope out who's clanwarring to know if they're going to go up or not. Expanding on that idea, have an option for players to hide their clan from the clan channel all together this way players won't see let's say 'Sparta 3/5' meaning clans will know it's Sparta who are online and up for clan wars.
    Though I think the lock clan channel feature should cost some points to use that feature.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Though I think the lock clan channel feature should cost some points to use that feature.
    Yea, the cost of point gained through clan warring which decides your ranking to enable this feature or if there is some form of 'clan war tokens' as a prize for winning introduced into the game then they could be converted into additional perks for your clan such as;

Extra point earned per win

Ability to lock clan channel

Increase size of clan (limit to 5 default)(May encourage players to clanwar just so they have the ability to build up their maximum player member base)

You get the gist of what I mean these things can be toyed with and suggested from members of the community.
    Last edited by Notorious; 06-10-2017 at 01:03 AM.

Thread Information