Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Raccon

Reason: slapped for no reason, abused/insult and kicked from event its a abuse kicked and giving a fake reason

Proof/Evidence: have screen shot that raccon abused me
    Faky_20170630_174823.jpg

W2W Event , 2nd round i was standing on right side up and came down passed legit.
    one of raccon team mate ( normal player ) he started faky cheated spam they trust him and slap me , i asked them replay he said suck my fake d1ck i said i ss'ed ill report u after event, after she kicked me from and said u are shining fake reason as fuk.

raccon said in rule in game room " last player passed wins 1 ep " it makes no sense in w2w that's why i said him learn to host and they aim badly in events all time allows some shit and some asslickers

Eagle and Raccon/Tenax really not deserve ET

Thankyou its player feedback please don't troll here. i have been trolling from every one.
    Tomer and Bunny deserve to be ET.

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    IGN of reported player: Raccon

Reason: slapped for no reason, abused/insult and kicked from event its a abuse kicked and giving a fake reason

Proof/Evidence: have screen shot that raccon abused me
    Faky_20170630_174823.jpg

W2W Event , 2nd round i was standing on right side up and came down passed legit.
    one of raccon team mate ( normal player ) he started faky cheated spam they trust him and slap me , i asked them replay he said suck my fake d1ck i said i ss'ed ill report u after event, after she kicked me from and said u are shining fake reason as fuk.

raccon said in rule in game room " last player passed wins 1 ep " it makes no sense in w2w that's why i said him learn to host and they aim badly in events all time allows some shit and some asslickers

Eagle and Raccon/Tenax really not deserve ET

Thankyou its player feedback please don't troll here. i have been trolling from every one.
    Tomer and Bunny deserve to be ET.
    idk if i should take you seriously with your last statement but HOLD UPPP LET ME GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT OK

i saw YOU on the rails, this why i slapped you, i saw you there tryin to cross lol, not bc a normal player spammed you cheated aight & I didn't see you cross normally, now if you can prove that you did, provide me a replay and i will add u 1ep ok?

i didnt kick you bc you asked for a replay if anything i was honest i had none i kicked u bc u started whining and spamming being toxic af, proving it with the way you just wrote your report, take it eaaaaasy, I DONT THINK SUCK MY FAKE **** IS ABUSE BUT IF YOU TAKE IT AS SUCH, then you calling/spamming us that we're bad ets who cant host or w/e is as abusive, no? stop getting triggered by air.

like i said, prove it, i add you 1ep.

p,s: if you didn't start acting like a child, throwing a tantrum we could've solved all this issue way easier but i guess, you can't help it.

Faky's Avatar Stop Being Fake

Country
    Thanks
    stop dont be stupid, u saw me on rails did you saw that i cheated ? not , its your mistake i cant prove cus i don't dream that u will slap me and i recording event for nthing? i am damn sure i did't cheated same question i ask you provide me prof that i cheated to pass? u don't have if u had i will donate you 50$, you listen normal player in ur team his IGN is ^AAre^7dus^9 u kicked me for that i said i ll report you after event u called it whining and spammed, i spammed that some one did f12 in the event and he got slap too. i did't spam and abused you.

YOU DON'T DESERVE ET

~Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Signature
    ]

"Dreams are short-time happiness"
    -Faky

you can do 99 things for someone and all they'll remember is the one thing you didn't do

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    If there's no evidence to provide then I will have to decline.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    http://imgur.com/a/VgJzr

Look here, you were asked not to troll which you did by standing on the rails.
    Moreover, you flamed a staff member > "dumbfuk et"

And lastly, you don't have any proof to support your arguments.
    Therefore, I am declining this report.

I will have a chat with Tenax regarding what she told you though.

Thread Information