Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Steelix

Reason: UC Or Hitbox. Alot of weird shots.

Proof/Evidence:

BROCKHAMPTON is 40-50 ping to him.

Replays :
    Watch last round where he 360 2 shots BROCKHAMPTON. You can clearly see he's behind the wall.

Next CW ( Same Map) : BROCKHAMPTON says "Nice 360 bro" at the start of the game. You can clearly see him alt tabbing that moment and his aim becomes significantly worse untill we start winning 3-0. Then he starts 360ing again and again somehow. You can also see some crazy shots and he places his crosshair in some weird angles.

Thanks.

Pings :

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I don't know, I think this looks pretty legit, it's definitely not UC Imo. He's right in your guys faces almost everytime, the damage looks legit to me.

It's a no from me, I don't really find anything suspicious. I don't know what you mean by those 360 shots, in that one replay on the last round your pal got like 16hp he just have to turn around and hopefully hit him even a little, Idk what role UC or hitbox would play there.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    The user is clearly legit, he wasn't using anything. It couldn't be UC because his movements were perfectly fine and his movements were faster than his mate's movements. I don't think it was hitbox as well, the only suspicious moments I found was the last round of the first replay, everything else was fine imo.

Declined.

Thread Information