Thanks
    Hey! Anyone with any idea why I'm unable to access both the Gunz page and game? The launcher isn't working either. I was still able to access them right before portforwarding my router and rebooting it. Apparently, I have called my IP and have them check on my net and everything seems fine. I have switched off my firewall and rebooted my router as well but nothing works. Creating a new static IP doesn't work either. I have access to all other websites except for gunz only. Anyone able to offer me advice on how I should approach this? I'm wondering if my IP is banned because I can't access fgunz on my phone too. Was able to play the game for the past few years right up till I tried portforwarding 2 days back. Help is greatly appreciated! Thanks y'all!
    Last edited by Henryyyyy; 07-26-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    You got ip banned, Good day.
    Did you try reinstalling?

Try anything from here https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ng-you-need!#3
    Last edited by Aredus; 07-26-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Thanks
    Hi! I don't think I got banned because I've been playing legitimately since I joined this server in 2013 with no reports from anyone.. I couldn't access almost instantly after I portforward and reboot my router I can't access the Fgunz webpage either so I cannot reinstall sigh I've tried everything but nothing seems to be working thanks man!

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Your current IP isn't banned so it's probably your anti-virus/firewall blocking FGunZ.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thanks
    Hi Dave. I have disabled both firewall and AV, but I still can't access the gunz page. I also cannot connect to Fgunz.net via my phone so I don't think it has anything to do with the firewall or AV. My ISP says there are no blocked website or port and everything is running fine on my router as well. I have followed all the advice on the steps at FAQ page and uninstalled gunz but to no avail.. no more options seem to be left for me though

ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    before portforwarding my router and rebooting it
    It seems to be that here is the problem u did on ur own. Reset to factory default.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

Yhamiie06's Avatar Not today, honey.

Country
    Thanks
    Same problem here lol invisible server. I already tried turning off antivirus and firewall, also restarting pc and running fgunz as administrator lol goodluck

Thread Information