Originally Posted by Amers View Post
This will eat up a couple of dozen players from the main channel, so when there's, for example 100 players online (probably 15+ afk), 30 of them will be at an event channel, so now when there's no competitive rooms, competitive players would just quit and go play another gunz server (you all know what server im talking about xD). And this is what i mostly do because of the lack of fun rooms, some 30~ people sit in a training room, the most stupid of which pvp in training rooms (too stupid to make a dm lul?), 20 are afk, glad rooms, quest rooms(which are fun, but still), passworded rooms, etc. Your suggestion would kill the fun even more. That's strictly my opinion though.
i cant find logic in what you said. you said players will be going to the event channel instead of being bored of training rooms/glad/being afk, something which will...kill the fun even more?
if players are going to the event channel, there is a damn good reason for it. if they find more enjoyment playing in the event channel for fun, preventing them from doing so and forcing them into being afk/being bored in training room is what kills the fun.