Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Well good things I hear. With the anti-lead issue personally I've only had few issues as before. So it's a least concern right now to me.

Sniper update looking good. As much as I've gotten used to them, it is annoying regarding the manner in which they are used.

And then the other small things. I think the auto-replay is just for the sole fact some people just simply don't want to keep pressing F11. Yes it is lazy, but it's 2013 where everyone is a lazy asshole anyways so it's quite fitting.

Lastly, I want to confirm is [V] getting fixed from being a static 125/100 to a cap instead? I am really getting tired of people abusing E-weight rings with 1 hit nades without receiving the negative bonuses which are placed for a reason. It makes for extremely lazy kills especially in AnD matches.

2. The following user said thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Lilith (10-15-2013)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Lastly, I want to confirm is [V] getting fixed from being a static 125/100 to a cap instead? I am really getting tired of people abusing E-weight rings with 1 hit nades without receiving the negative bonuses which are placed for a reason. It makes for extremely lazy kills especially in AnD matches.
    I like to see this in the near future, you have my vote on this wonderful suggestion.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post

This was supposed to happen a while ago and it seemed to have slipped through the cracks. I'll ensure that this get fixed as well.

5. The following 4 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Dualage (10-15-2013), Godzkiller (11-14-2013), Lilith (10-15-2013), StephanM (10-15-2013)

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This was supposed to happen a while ago and it seemed to have slipped through the cracks. I'll ensure that this get fixed as well.
    Thanks for the confirmation and I appreciate the effort you and the rest of the developers put out for us freeloaders.

Thread Information