Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe people get bored after an online game is more than a decade old, besides that. This is nothing like GunZ: The Duel.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    host a 4v4 tournament every 2-3 weeks and players will come back, trust me.
    only thing atm is cw full of randoms, you think we would enjoy that shit?
    People like you are the toxic we (or at least I) speak of. You sound like you own the competitive player base of GunZ, which is a no. Cause you yourself are a random or whatever.
    If all these ''randoms'' aren't allowed to CW you will never gain players to CW with. Think before you type. New players practicing competitive play is what you of all people need, crying about CW being inactive. They'll become better eventually.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    Maybe people get bored after an online game is more than a decade old, besides that. This is nothing like GunZ: The Duel.

- - - Updated - - -

People like you are the toxic we (or at least I) speak of. You sound like you own the competitive player base of GunZ, which is a no. Cause you yourself are a random or whatever.
    If all these ''randoms'' aren't allowed to CW you will never gain players to CW with. Think before you type. New players practicing competitive play is what you of all people need, crying about CW being inactive. They'll become better eventually.
    ''Random'' been playing since 2006 but ok.

OT: Ofc they are allowed to cw, where did i write that their not allowed to cw?
    Its obvious most of the oldgens left and its obvious that the staff want them back.
    Who didnt enjoy all that drama with Darker, Bar, Bible etc?
    Now you only have randoms who can barely reload shot post 1v1's in the ego section which is basicly killing this forum.
    We dont need new players to join the cw scene, we need the old ones to come back so we ( not talking about you since your a random) can enjoy the game
    again like we used to.

2016 new tgms be like:

KR4K3N's Avatar _-Thor-_

Thanks
    ''Random'' been playing since 2006 but ok.

OT: Ofc they are allowed to cw, where did i write that their not allowed to cw?
    Its obvious most of the oldgens left and its obvious that the staff want them back.
    Who didnt enjoy all that drama with Darker, Bar, Bible etc?
    Now you only have randoms who can barely reload shot post 1v1's in the ego section which is basicly killing this forum.
    We dont need new players to join the cw scene, we need the old ones to come back so we ( not talking about you since your a random) can enjoy the game
    again like we used to.
    I think most of the oldgen have moved on robel lol. Let's see , I havent seen wayne rash bashy yoda jeroen in atleast 2years and they were some of the most active players in 2012. Only a couple of oldgen are still playing like bas or tak lol. Even if the server manage to bring oldgen back there's still a chance for hackers to come back too. There was a lot of cw 2-3 months ago (way more then now imo atleast we had 2 or 3 clan cwin at night here in canada) but rose literally killed the server. No one wanted to play anymore. It has been like that in the past too. I agree with your tournament idea tho but everytime theres a tourney it takes forever to be completed. Tourneys should be managed more tightly and seriously. We also cannot afford things like having corrupted GM seeing how the rose drama turned out. I hate to say it but i think the game is slowly dying. We need something fresh and new fast.

funny thing is i can hack and people would still think im legit cause im so good at this game

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KR4K3N View Post
    I think most of the oldgen have moved on robel lol. Let's see , I havent seen wayne rash bashy yoda jeroen in atleast 2years and they were some of the most active players in 2012. Only a couple of oldgen are still playing like bas or tak lol. Even if the server manage to bring oldgen back there's still a chance for hackers to come back too. There was a lot of cw 2-3 months ago (way more then now imo atleast we had 2 or 3 clan cwin at night here in canada) but rose literally killed the server. No one wanted to play anymore. It has been like that in the past too. I agree with your tournament idea tho but everytime theres a tourney it takes forever to be completed. Tourneys should be managed more tightly and seriously. We also cannot afford things like having corrupted GM seeing how the rose drama turned out. I hate to say it but i think the game is slowly dying. We need something fresh and new fast.
    Yoda is banned, pretty sure the same goes for Jeroen.

Thread Information