Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nickachu View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that whenever you see our moe-bu cry, madoka is out there watching over us.
    https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/...53458367_n.jpg
    i dropped madoka too. twice

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    i dropped madoka too. twice
    not a fan of mahou shoujo fighting over melo-dramatic issues with a much greater problem behind everything?

Originally Posted by Eruza View Post
    Seems like you understand so many things about anime lol '_' now here's a question
    Have you watched Love Live? What do you think about it?
    Not a fan of Love Live, not original in any way nor did it even make me smile atleast once.
    dropped it halfway through. c':

Country
    Thanks
    never got past the boring beginning. same with shana, ive dropped it halfway S1 almost 4 times now. i have so many other shows to watch that have an interesting beginning and i pick those over madoka/shana. most of those shows have a horrible ending tho but it's so much easier to get hooked to a show that starts fun then gets worse than a show that starts boring then gets better

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zain View Post
    never got past the boring beginning. same with shana, ive dropped it halfway S1 almost 4 times now. i have so many other shows to watch that have an interesting beginning and i pick those over madoka/shana. most of those shows have a horrible ending tho but it's so much easier to get hooked to a show that starts fun then gets worse than a show that starts boring then gets better
    I know your feels, I had that with clannad it took me 6 months to get through the first 6 episodes of season 1. then clannad ( afterstory ) became my #1 anime of all time.
    whenever an anime has a boring start I would just drop it straight away, Shakugan no shana had quite an interesting start to me though, but it became horrible during season 2 and an absolute facepalm towards season 3.

Kyousuke's Avatar KirakuSenpai's Kouhai

Country
    Thanks
    I know your feels, I had that with clannad it took me 6 months to get through the first 6 episodes of season 1. then clannad ( afterstory ) became my #1 anime of all time.
    whenever an anime has a boring start I would just drop it straight away, Shakugan no shana had quite an interesting start to me though, but it became horrible during season 2 and an absolute facepalm towards season 3.
    " Shakugan no shana had quite an interesting start to me though, but it became horrible during season 2 and an absolute facepalm towards season 3. " I feel you '_'

Banned

Thanks
    " Shakugan no shana had quite an interesting start to me though, but it became horrible during season 2 and an absolute facepalm towards season 3. " I feel you '_'

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Today is Yui's birthday btw.

Otanjoubi omedetou Yui.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    Today is Yui's birthday btw.

Otanjoubi omedetou Yui.

http://chan.catiewayne.com/m/src/134550877020.gif
    You don't have to tell me meng, I've already unleashed my Yui spam on tumblr/facebook. c': next up, mio's b-day on 12Jan c':

Last edited by Nickachu; 11-27-2013 at 09:30 PM.

9. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

Wucas Pls (11-27-2013)

Country
    Thanks
    stop feeling him up! youre making him uncomfortable!

Kyousuke's Avatar KirakuSenpai's Kouhai

Country
    Thanks
    Tanjoubi Omdetou Yui-senpai ._.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information