Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    After playing with the new daggers, the new update seems to pit Daggers more on even ground with Katanas Kstyle. I tested it out with only melee combat for a while and found Daggers faired much better than before, but not OP at least for the lower daggers I used.

I might suggest coding letting Daggers always lunge, even if the room has the [F] tag. Dagger Gattling is a useful technique. Right now if the room has [F] then they will still take damage but no push-back, in glad flinches are crucial to timing your opponent and following up with punishment.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
    After playing with the new daggers, the new update seems to pit Daggers more on even ground with Katanas Kstyle. I tested it out with only melee combat for a while and found Daggers faired much better than before, but not OP at least for the lower daggers I used.

I might suggest coding letting Daggers always lunge, even if the room has the [F] tag. Dagger Gattling is a useful technique. Right now if the room has [F] then they will still take damage but no push-back, in glad flinches are crucial to timing your opponent and following up with punishment.
    This'll cause an interference with events.

3. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Stuwadie (03-09-2016)

Thread Information